Aditya Birla Memorial Hospital is a well known hospital in Pune. It is
the ‘medicity’ of Pune. The mission of the hospital is “Highest Quality Compassionate Health
Care” for all and the hospital vision is highest standard of care. The hospital has got various
departments like like cardiology, cath lab, cardiovascular thoracic surgery, neurology,
nephrology, urology, OBG, paediatric and neonatal, intensive care unit, gastroenterology and
also having all the sophisticated equipments for latest investigations.
* Responsible for providing Quality & Holistic nursing care to the patient.
* Total patient care
* Cleanliness and sterility of the unit.
* To provide highest standard of Aseptic techniques.
* Administration of medications injections intravenous cannulation.
* See to that all equipments are well maintained.
* Checking of all stocks.
* Collection of specimens.
* Vitals checking and monitoring.
* Maintaining patients chart and taking consent from patients and his/her family.
* Assisting Doctors for procedures and rounds.
* Providing physical, emotional and health education for the family.
* To observe the religious believes and practices of client in the care of dying and death.