[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
To obtain a position in the Mental Health Care and Human Services Industry to utilize my educational background and relevant work experience.
Experienced in care giving, counseling and supervision of the mentally challenged clients, CPR, First Aide, Registered Medication Aide
* J. Sergeant Reynolds Community College Richmond, VA. Associates in Nursing
* Anticipated Date of Graduation /
* Career Training Center /,
* Richmond School of Health and Technology /,
* Medication Training / updated Relevant
* License number expires //
/ Present Registered Medication Aide Fiduria and Associates, Richmond Virginia
* Taking care of our residents is our most important job in this position.
* They have to complete their morning ADL in a timely manner.
* Distribute morning, noon and evening meds in a timely manner.
* Completed MAR&;s, and residents&; records.
// Registered Medication Aide Vision&;s Family Services Richmond Virginia
* Took care of our residents, this was the most important position in the job.
* They had to complete the morning ADL&;s.
* Distributed morning noon and evening meds in a timely manner.
* Completed the MAR&;s make complete accurate records
/ / Residential Specialist Diamonds in the Rough Group Home Richmond Virginia
* Cared for the young residents that needed supervision through out the night.
* Ensured that the girl had their clothes prepared for the next school day.
* Ensured that the girls received their am medication before they left for school.
* Ensured that their chores and rooms where in good condition before they left for school in the morning also.Handled monthly reports, mars&; along with charting.
/ / Mental Health Counselor J &M Residential Service Richmond Virginia
* Took care of residents with physical disabilities as well as MR.
* Prepared the resident for their personal care doctor&;s appointment and other activities that where planned for the week.
* Ensured that the residents had time to go out into the community.Maintained the client&;s records.