• Assigned in neonatal intensive care unit and delivery room.
• Assist in handling delivery procedures.
• Doing labor watch.
• Perform new born care.
• Taking care of premature babies.
• Doing counseling to pregnant mothers.
CLINIC MANAGER – Well Family Midwife Clinic
Ozamiz City, Philippines
March – May
Well Family Midwife Clinic is financed by NGO’s and USAID. It is
operated by specially trained midwife. Its primary services are to promote all types
of family planning methods and also as a birth facility. It also provides counseling
to both partners on the matter of family planning on how and what to use. It also
caters prenatal and post natal counseling to mothers.
• Handling normal delivery for pregnant women.
• Handling care to new born babies.
• Doing pre natal, normal deliveries and post natal care.
• Provides advice to women during preconception, antenatal and postnatal
• Provides care and management of pregnancy and birth.
• Provides advice to women regarding parenting skills and care
feeding of babies.
• Assesses progress and recognizes warning signs of abnormal or potencially
abnormal pregnancies requiring referral to medical practitioners.
• Provides nutritional care for babies.
• Coordinates the care given by other health care workers involving with