[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
♦Vancouver, WA ♦ ♦
OBJECTIVE A topnotch medical assistant ready to preform technical support and medical front office responsibilities. Collaborative communicator, that resonates well with patients and customers.
* INTERMEDIATE IN: MICROSOFT OFFICE SUITE, EXCEL, WORD AND POWER POINT.
* PROFICIENT IN: WINDOWS AND WINDOWS VISTA.
* GREETED AND CHECK CLIENTS IN; SET APPOINTMENTS; FILED CLIENT INFORMATION; GENERAL RECORD KEEPING.
* HANDS ON XRAY DEVELOPMENT.
* In depth knowledge of Medical Terminology, Anatomy and Physiology
* Knowledge of LCD and CPT coding procedures
* Deep knowledge of the various job responsibilities involved in the Medical Administrative Assistant&;s work profile.
* Intermediate in use of general office equipment.
* Maintaining the hygiene of the treatment room and equipping it with the necessary drugs and tools.
* Prioritized and followed up on daily customer service requests in a timely manner.
* ABILITY TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS WELL AND MAKE DECISIONS WITH NO SUPERVISION.
* KNOWLEDGEABLE IN MONEY MANAGEMENT AND INVENTORY MAINTENANCE.
* VERY PATIENT AND SOLVES ALL THE QUERIES AND COMPLAINTS ON PHONE.
* EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE FACILITATING CREATIVE AND FUN WORK EXPERIENCES.
* EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS BOTH VERBALLY AND WRITTEN.
* QUICK LEARNER, TEAM PLAYER, FLEXIBLE, RELIABLE AND HARD WORKINg
* Blood borne pathogens
Everest College, Medical Administrative Assistant Diploma
Externship hours at Back to Health Chiropractic
WORK EXPERIENCE & ACHIEVEMENTS
La Petite Academy
Mill Plain Children&;s Village
Precious Moments Childcare
Chinook TribeHelp organize educational events, guide and assist fundraisers curent
Burton Elementary PTOhelp make choices for the school, help with fundraisers school year