[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Phone No.: +
I aspire to find a position where I can put my knowledge about NursePatient relationships,medical equipments and skills in providing evidencebased care to patients in need and to be a valuable resource to the health care team as a Staff Nurse.
Name : KOMATHI.M
Date of Birth : //
Age : Years
Nationality : Indian
Gender : Female
Marital Status : Married
Spouse Name : Elavarasan.A
Spouse Occupation : Physiotherapist
No of Children & Age : & Year
Religion : Hindu
Present Address : Block ,A,Balaji Apartments,
Permanent Address : W/.O.Elavarasan.A, /,Middle street,
Devapandalam Po,Sankarapuram Tk.
Languages Known : Tamil,English[Read,write & Speak] &
Hobbies : Reading books
IELTS : . Score
Passport No : J
Place of Issue : Chennai
Date of Issue : //
Date of Expiry : //
EXPERIENCE AFTER REGISTRATION Years & months
Period of Study
No. of years of Study
Secondary School Leaving Certificate
Bharathidasanar MHSS,Arakkonam, TN
Selvam HSS,Arakkonam, TN
Dr.MGR Medical University,Chennai. TN
Name of the Employer
Area of Exposure
Shri Shellapha Hospital,Salem
Sri Gokulam Hospital,Salem
Accident &Emergency Department
MEDICAL EQUIPMENTS AND MACHINES OPERATED
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Critical care assessment of patients admitted in ICU.
* Assess vital parameters of the patient.
* Evaluation & recording of GCS,ventilator charting.PD.
* Cardiac monitoring & identification of cardiac emergencies.
* Assisting in various invasive procedures.
* Care of equipments & supplies.Inventory of drugs & supplies.
* Tasks as a team leader to coordinate the activities of daily living,suctioning,positioning & other personal needs of the patients.
* Preparation of emergency tray,crash cart,intubation tray.
* Collection of sample[sterile & regular],evaluation & reporting of results.
* Preparation of patient for various investigations.
* Care of patient on ventilator,BIPAP,peritoneal & hemodialysis.
* Maintenance of fluid & electrolyte balance.
* Maintenance of records & reports.
* Participate in Inservice training.
* Maintain barrier nursing techniques & prevention of cross infection.
* Carrying out doctor&;s orders.
* Health education.
* Training & monitoring of the new junior staff,nursing students.
I hereby declare that all the furnished informations are true to the best of knowledge.