[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Robersonville, North Carolina
I currently have a year of experience in medical billing and coding and looking to increase my experience. I am very selfmotivated and wish to continue this career by working from home. I am a hardworking associate with a solid background and education in computering and its programs in the data entry field.
* I have one year experience with medical coding and billing.
* I have a certificate of completion of the medical billing and coding program from US Career Institute and will be taking the certification test in the near future.
* Medical terminology
* CPT, Hcpcs, Icdcm etc.
* I have basic computer skills with years of computer eperience
* I am well skilled working with all MS Office applications
* I have internet so I will be able to work online without interruptions and currently have all the programs needed installed on my computer
* I have flexible hours and can put in as many hours or as much time needed to get the job done.
Family Dollar Stores
::Managed the store
::Hired and trained new employees
::Unloaded and processed trucks once a week
::Merchandised the store to sell products
::Updated office files daily,weekly,and monthly
* I started in September as a parttime cashier, by December of I became the assistant manager. In April of I became the store manager until July of when I resigned. In August I managed my first inventory without help and had dropped the shrinkage in the store by % of what it was the previous year.
* I currently have one year of medical billing and coding
* I will attain certification in the near future
US Career Institute
Medical Billing and Coding Specialist
Tarboro High School