[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Summary Of Qualifications
* Certified Coding and Billing Specialist CBCS who consistently exceeded goals.
* Ability to organize, prioritize and work under extreme work pressure, high work load and deadlines.
* Self motivated with high initiative level of energy.
* Great problem analysis skills, use of judgment and ability to solve problems efficiently.
National Healthcareer Association: Certified Billing and Coding Specialist CBCS
National Healthcareer Association: Certified Medical Administrative Assistant CMAA
* Ability to explain the uses of coding conventions when assigning codes and modifiers
* Can identify the placement of CPT codes on the CMS insurance forms
* Experience resolving complaints and handling special situations
* Coding E/M services, and anesthesia services
* Apply procedural and billing skills
* Troubleshoot rejected claims, Understan the lifecycle of a medical claim
* Decipher medical terminology as written in case reports
* Can explainEOB and remittance adviceRA
Computer Systems Institute, Chicago, IL
Diploma: Healthcare Career Program
* Medical Terminology
* Hospital and Physician Coding and Billing
* Anatomy and Physiology
* Medicaid/Medicare/Medigap/HMO/TRICARE?CHAPVA/Private Pay
* ICDCM Diagnostic and DRG Procedural Classifications
* Hippa, Privacy and Security Rules
* CPT Procedural Coding
* Introduction to Electronic Health Record EHR Systems
* Medical Insurance and Reimbursement
* Simulated Professional Practice
* Medical office administrative
Home Care Aide to present
Help At Home
South Cicero Ave
Oak Forest, IL
* Administer bedside and personal care, such as ambulation and personal hygiene assistance
* Plan, shop for, and prepare nutritious meals, or assist families in planning, shopping for, and preparing nutritious meals
* Prepare and maintain records of client progress and services performed, reporting changes in client condition to manager or supervisor.
* Transport clients to locations outside the home, such as to physicians&; offices or on outings, using a motor vehicle.