A positive, high energy, solutionsoriented professional with strong communication skills combined with proven skills in
marketing, sales, and patient education.
RICHARD H. STERLING, OD
Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
Opened new optical dispensary in an existing optometry practice. Responsible for purchasing, inventory and pricing of
frames and ophthalmic lenses. Designed all marketing and advertising materials including television commercials and
DAVID S. SCHULTZ, OD
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Managed large optical department of a private optometry practice. Duties included sales and fitting of frames,
purchasing stock from frame representatives, finishing/edging of blank lenses and inventory control.
• Redesigned office and eyewear for a more patient friendly atmosphere.
• Utilized inhouse lab equipment to lower cost of farmed out manufacturing of eyewear.
• Implemented use of computer ordering of insurance jobs to increase speed and accuracy of all work
EMPIRE VISION/DAVIS VISION
Optician/Optical Store Manager
Massapequa and East Meadow, New York
Performed and assisted in the performance of all duties involved in operating a multimillion dollar optical store. A large
portion of this being customer satisfaction and quality salesmanship. Oversaw all business budgetary needs including
everything from employee scheduling to reasons for remakes and warranty work.
• Outperformed projected sales plan each quarter since date of hire.
• Satisfied patient opportunities in a prompt and professional way.