[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Scott E B.
nd Ave. NE, Seattle, WA
Division Manager/National Account/Distributor Channel Sales/Professional Relations
First Line Sales Manager/Individual Contributor/Strategic Account Planning/AcademicEducation Specialist
Professional SalesConsumer and Rx Product Launches and Sales Growth Driver
Fortune Sales and Marketing Professional: I am fortunate to have had long tenure with a premier healthcare company that has allowed me to acquire the necessary skill sets to launch my next career chapter. Having represented iconic consumer brands such as Listerine, Reach, Johnson & Johnson Red Cross First Aid, Johnson&;s Baby, as well as professionally used products such Ethicon Sutures, Arestin direct delivery oral antibiotic, Cidex infection control products, to name just a few. Career Track: Professional growth through such positions Region Business Manager, National Accounts, Division Manager, Dental School Account Manager, winning the coveted honor of the GRANDVIEW AWARD , , , , , , given to top Johnson & Johnson performers and contributors.
Acquisition and Integration Experience/Channel Sales Design/Distributor Management: Over the past years I have had the opportunity to leverage my experience and expertise to lead cross functional teams that facilitated the integration of newly acquired brands, REMBRANDT Tooth Whitening and Listerine Antiseptic Mouth Rinse, into the Johnson & Johnson oral care portfolio. Also instrumental in the most successful product launch in J&J Consumer history, REACH Access Daily Flosser, that revolutionized the OTC oral care category.
BA Economics, University of California, Santa Cruz
* Grand Award Winner in recognition of high performance in the execution of Johnson&;s Baby hospital program that regained the hospital usage claim for a strategically critical brand.
* Grand Award Winner , , in recognition of best in class performance in meeting sales forecast, management of successful sales team, execution of sale & marketing strategies.
* Grand Award Winner in recognition of efforts to successfully migrate from employee based sales team to contracted sales model.
* Grand Award Winner recognizing the efforts to lead and manage crossfunctional teams in the acquisition and integration of REMBRANDT Tooth Whitening product line.
* Two Encore Awards from Senior Management for special achievement in Superior Promotion Customer Focus, and Development of Innovative Sales Incentive Program Stratgic Thinking, Customer Focus
* April October : Johnson & Johnson Dental Products Co. Successfully managed office based sales territory supporting extensive line of consumer, professional preventive, surgical, infection control, and restorative products.
* November : Johnson & Johnson Dental Care Co. Participated in an experimental reference diagnostic laboratory service program for the diagnosis of periodontal disease. Role included dental distributor presentations, conducting accredited CEU courses, and interaction with Key Opinion Leaders.
* January : Johnson & Johnson Professional Sales, Senior Account Manager
In addition to managing state dental territory selling OTC consumer oral care products, participated in a highly successful hospital program to regain professional claim for Johnson&;s Baby line of infant skin care products.
* January April : Johnson & Johnson Professional Sales, Region Business Manager
Promoted to Region Business Manager in recognition of ability to manage both officebased territory and dental distributor accounts. Responsible for progressively increased dollar sales, geographical region, as well as covering distributors at the national account level.
* April March : Johnson & Johnson Professional Sales, Division Manager
Promoted to Division Manager in recognition of ability to effectively manage member Professional Sales Representative team. Responsibilities included recruiting, hiring, coaching, and meeting aggressive sales and recommendation goals for REACH OTC oral care products. In March , managed the transition to an outside contracted sales model for teams representing REACH Oral Care, Arestin direct delivery oral antibiotics, J&J First Aid Red Cross brand wound care products.
* February March : Johnson & Johnson Consumer Healthcare, Inc. National Accounts
Post integration of Listerine product line with the REACH Oral Care brand, managed all dental distributors national delivering $MM in revenue consistently meeting forecasts in dollar revenue and average recommendations among targeted dentists and hygienists.
* July May : Johnson & Johnons Consumer Healthcare, Inc. Dental School Account Manager Challenging role calling on major dental schools and hygiene schools implementing highly strategic platform of education programs, professional relations, and curriculum enhancement supporting Listerine/REACH product lines. Large emphasis on Key Opinion Leaders, public speaking engagements, faculty and student interaction.