RIDGEVIEW INSTITUTE, Atlanta, GA
An industry leader in behavioral healthcare
National Business Development Representative, –
Served as a primary contact for professional accounts in order to attract new business as well as
retain and grow existing accounts. Evaluate and promote the establishment of services that fulfill
client needs and see projects through to implementation.
• Created a direct access line for existing and prospective key accounts
• Established a CRM communications and visiting cycle
• Increased program admissions by % into the IPP Program
CYPRESS ASSISTED LIVING COMMUNITIES
A regional leader in assisted living and senior housing
Senior Director of Sales & Marketing, –
Manage, coach, motivate and work in the field with sales managers to improve sales skills,
provide direction and drive business into the company. Cultivate existing relationships to enhance
• Implemented formal sales and team development sessions
• Established successful and creative comarketing campaigns with area businesses
• Managed a Top Client appreciation and referral development program
• Sales oversight of separate cost centers and campuses
A nationally ranked medical & academic system
Referral Development Manager, –
Served in a hospital leadership role to organize and deliver marketing services to referral sources.
Additionally, coordinated the patient satisfaction and performance improvement program for
Wesley Woods Center a Bed hospital and Bed skilled nursing facility. Interfaced with
medical and business professionals.
< Established the onsite review program which resulted in increased professional referrals
< Served as chairperson for a successful hospital fundraising event
< Facilitated introductory meetings for system’s CEO and CEO of local Fortune
Prior to held roles as National Director of Marketing for Royal Designs, Referral
Development Manager for University Hospitals, President of NorthCoast EAP.