* To be always guest oriented and to anticipate guest need.
* To attain and follow up on any guest complaint.
* Corrective actions to be taken immediately to prevent future recurrence of any guest
* Guest suggestions have to be listened to and brought to superior’s attention.
June – April at Gran Melia, Jakarta Indonesia as an Assistant Housekeeper
< Besides conducting training, other responsibilities included room check, organizing,
planning and leading the staff.
< Worked closely with the Front Office to ensure the flow of clean guest rooms meeting the
requirements of the business
February – June at Gran Melia, Jakarta Indonesia as a Head Butler
* Leading the Butlers, other responsibilities included room check, welcoming and handle
guest needs, planning and to recognizing guest preferences.
December – January at Gran Melia, Jakarta Indonesia as a Quality Assurance
Supervisor in Quality Assurance Department
* To analysing and supervising the Quality of Product and Service in all departments
concerned in the hotel, to get feed back from the guest, lobby patrol and making report of
Guest Satisfaction Program.
July September at Gran Melia, Jakarta Indonesia as a Butler
* Responsibilities to welcoming and handle guest needs during their stay, and also helping
Floor Supervisor to checking the room at Royal Service Floor.