[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
< EXT IMG LINK : images/shapeobj.png>
I consider myself being an optimistic, selfmotivated, wellorganized, positive result/service oriented personality, who is able to achieve the most effective solution of the task/project, using all my/colleagues creative abilities. I can handle stress situations. I can work individually and as a team player.
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent Customer Service Skills
* Computing Skills: basic knowledge Windows and MS Word
* Languages: speak/read/write English, Russian, Lithuanian languages.
June October Gala Casino Hostess/ Bartender
* Looking after Casino guests, serving drinks and snacks
* Taking customers&; orders, paymentsboth cash and members &;accounts&; points
* Depending on the shift morning /night: bar and snack stock control, hot snacks preparation
January March, The One Cambridge Ltd, Leon de Bruxelles Restaurant
* Working with the Restaurant Manager ensuring the smooth running of Front of House services
* Taking customers&; orders
* Making sure the tables are set up and guests receive the proper service according to Restaurant standards
* Taking payments
* Taking care the stations are always full with the necessary service stuff
September till now Chelsea FC, Match day Hospitality
August till now Delaware North Companies, Emirates and Wembley Stadiums Match/ Event day Hospitality
* Working in Club&;s Executive Suites, looking after the Box Holders and their guests during the match
* Serving food and beverages, ensuring the guests receive high standard service to their expectations
June August Lawn Tennis Association, National Tennis Centre
Hospitality Cafe Managing Assistant
* Working with the Catering Manager in establishing and operating a healthy lifestyle and eating environment/restaurant for the players, coaches, visitors, stakeholders.
* Responsible for all catering services in the premises, including meeting/ conference/ lecture facilities, dealing closely with the kitchen chefs, meetings organizers concerning the functions.
* Training casual staff.
* Assisting in setting up the cafe to required standard on a daily basis.
* Assisting in maintaining high levels of hospitality in all catering areas including cafe, kitchen,
* Meeting /conference facilities.
* Providing outstanding and consistent customer service levels that meet all organizational standards.
February working Fulham FC
Corporate Hospitality Match Day
* Responsible for looking after the Executive Suites holders, serving food and beverages. Supporting the team. Ensuring stock control for the next match.
January JSC MIRAPLANTA Lithuania
* Import/Sales Assistant Manager
* Acted as a liaison with Company and suppliers. Managed the sourcing of new suppliers and new products. Marketing.
* Had to oversee the whole Import Sales function of the Company.
* Maintained stock control procedures.
* Coordination/ implementation of price policy, Import/Sales wholesale coordination.
* Attending trade shows, visiting suppliers, clients/customers presentations.
* Responsible for the operation efficiency of the store.
* Coaching the team of members in order to maintain the highest retail standards.
* Managing account, stock control.
* Maintaining reports to the Executives.
Centras Entertainment company
The Assistant of the Chief Executive
* Functioning as both an administrative and personal assistant.
* Event planning and coordination.
* Creating /cocoordinating presentations, promotional projects.
* Managing business correspondence/responding to clients requests.
* Representing the Company interests during visits, trips, conferences, exhibitions, etc.
* Public Relations Officer&;s duties.
* Translation/ interpreter&;s duties.
* Maintaining reports of all projects.
* Providing support to colleagues to ensure efficient management of office/ business matters.
Gintaras Hotel, Vilnius
The Assistant of the Director
* Providing daily administrative and schedule support.
* Organizing meetings, visits, travel arrangements.
* Managing business email/correspondence, responding to visitors inquiries.
* Cocoordinating meetings appointments.
* Translation of the documents, correspondence, interpreting.
* Assisting in hotel promotional events, projects.
Gintaras Hotel Restaurant, Vilnius
The Assistant Manager
* Dealing with the public on a day to day basis ensuring high standards of
* customer care, courtesy and service.
* Supervising the team of employees.
* Responsible for team management communications, profit and cost control
* Dealing directly with customers to resolve any complaints.
* Staff training.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
Vilnius University MA in RomanicGermanic Lang / Literature, Humanities, Social Sciences
ES PHARE Programme Public Relations officer
Reference available on request