Resume for Daniella S. for HR / Recruiter / Hotel & Lodging in Kuwait, Kuwait
[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Daniella S. S.
I am a talented, resourceful, adaptable individual who is capable of functioning and communicating on many levels
and within multinational workforces with ease. I thrive on challenges and feel the need to make an impact in any post
I hold, be it hands on or on a strategic level.
My aim is to be part of a progressive organization in which achievements, hard work and dedication are recognized
and appreciated. I am looking for an employer who is prepared to empower me in order to best utilize and benefit
from my skill set for the overall good of their business.
Le Royal Group Co. – A’amal Holding Company – Kuwait
Group Human Resources Manager
• Conducted a complete degree of all HR and related requirements for the entire Group in order to establish
the short, medium, long term strategies needed to underpin the industry and best practices.
• In coordination with retained consultants Ernst & Young, defined, developed and implemented all Group HR
policies, procedures, process maps, HR forms and employee manual in alignment with the organizational mission
and objectives as stipulated by the board of Directors.
• Ongoing evaluation of the progress and effectiveness of HR processes and activities by measuring the
time, cost and efficiency of the whole HR cycle according to the performance indicators.
• Conducted job analysis; prepared job descriptions and person specifications inclusive of KPIs.
• Carried out industry salary survey to enable the preparation and implementation of the new salary
banding, job grading, salary scale alignment and compensations & benefits for the entire group.
• Supervision of the day to day employee attendance processes for the group and coordination of the payroll
department and finance relationship.
• Implementation of the performance management and appraisal processes and procedures in order to
establish career paths and improve employee retention.
• Development and implementation of the group’s disciplinary matrix, procedures and grievance process.
• Ensure the development and consolidation of the yearly manpower plan to strengthen the organization
of the Group.
• Entire Group recruitment from entry to executive levels through various local recruitment channels. Applied my
extensive knowledge of overseas recruitment from various countries from demand to boots on ground.
• Managing the coordination of several staff accommodation properties, whilst liaising with operational teams to
ensure an efficient and timely personnel transportation network.
• Design and conduct training and immersion induction for all grades: company orientation, fire, hygiene and
health and safety.
• Provide technical expertise and advice to all departments on identifying and solving HR related issues, personal
legal compliances and disciplinary sessions.
• Preparation of the group’s HR functions for the planned implementation of HRMS automated system. Initiated
with complete data entry of entire company workforce details in a soft format.
• Management of all governmental and related administrative functions for the group.
• Tendering and negotiations with insurance, travel, maintenance and temporary workforce agencies.
M.H. Alshaya Kuwait
Regional Brand Marketing Manager
• Planned and implemented a Million US$ launch campaign in the UAE and Kuwait for positive brand building
through marketing initiatives whilst maintaining franchise integrity and values; and ensuring that franchise was
appropriately portrayed and positioned in the Middle East market.
• Liaised with internal & external support teams to deliver Marketing services in a timely & efficient
• Managed external relationships including all media & third party suppliers to ensure events were
carried out efficiently.
• Directed advertising & Media agencies to guarantee adherence to agreed procedures, cost agreements and service
• Guided supporting team to deliver Marketing services, delivered feedback on budgets according to the
Multitrend – a member of Al Homaizi Group Kuwait
Brand Manager brands
• Built annual business plan and produced sales and margin forecasts “by store by week”.
• Planned and implemented events calendar for positive brand building through marketing initiatives
which maintain franchise integrity and values; and ensure that franchise is appropriately portrayed in
the Middle East market.
• Maximized turnover by ensuring accurate, timely and commercial sales planning and reforecasting,
covering both likeforlike and new stores.
• Achieved margin targets through timely management of OTB Open to Buy, Stock allocation and
replenishment, terminal stock management and retail price architecture while ensuring that pricing of
new products reflects both local market and host brand positioning to ensure maximum competitiveness.
• Built and developed a professional relationship and best working practices with host brands/franchisers.
• Maintained brands’ profitability by management of full price and mark down sales, intake margins,
levels of mark down and terminal stock.
• Assisted in recruiting employees for operations and providing support and on the job training to all
Profiles International Kuwait
Business Development Manager HR Consultancy services
• Developed business plan, set sales targets, prepared expenses forecasts and budget expenditures for the Company
• Planned and directed staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and
• Identified and implemented Strategic Business Partnership opportunities.
• Attended Profile International World Conference held in Dallas U.S.A; obtained International license
of “Certified Psychometric Assessor”.
TBC Co. Kuwait
• Full responsibility for all managerial and operational aspects of establishing a new cosmetics company.
• Market research & evaluation of market conditions for the introduction of new cosmetic brands in local
market and identification of future product opportunities.
• Negotiated distributorship/sole agency agreements with brand owners in France, Germany, the United
Kingdom & Asia.
• Prepared all supplyline operations associated with the introduction of new products in the markets.
• Developed business plan, designed and implemented launch programs, marketing strategies to attain
and increase market share and allow TBC to evolve from a productoriented company to a marketled
cosmetics and services provider.
• Conducted sales to key customers, reviewed sales activities, set goals to increase sales.
• Forecast annual budgets for all brands.
• Recruited and trained employees on all facets of new brands.
• Designed and managed the construction of boutiques, exhibition stalls and SPA.
TBC Co. Kuwait
• Reorganized and streamlined the operations of the company.
• Implemented a strategy with a concentration on core business activities and cost reduction.
• Increased customer loyalty, introduced P&L accountability and budgetary control.
• Increased turnover by % and sales average by %.
• Introduced new procedures and business systems to increase profitability.
Sorry but this resume is not available for download. Please choose another!