[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Mobile Number: +
To obtain a challenging position where I can utilize my experience, accomplishments and proficiency to contribute to the success and profitability of the organization.
IT Manager for ME and SEA Region Arthur D Little Middle East FZ LLC, Dubai
Roles and Responsibilities for Middle East and South East Asia office
* To ensure timely resolution of all incidents in order to provide high levels of service with minimum interruption
* Responsible for the IT infrastructure including core applications, Local and Wide area networks, IT security and Telecommunications systems.
* Vendor management covering all areas such as IT hardware, software and procurement of appropriate maintenance contracts.
* Provisioning of IT Budget and inventory control of all IT assets across all offices.
* Working in conjunction with the senior leadership team to propose, agree and deliver IT services/priorities to defined Service Level Agreements/deadlines.
* Development and implementation of new systems within the Group.
* Devise and oversee technical strategy, policy and procedures.
* Oversight of backup and disaster recovery measures.
Career Highlights Major Projects Delivered
* Implemented Messaging services Office for the region. Played a key role in the Global Project team to migrate the email system from Lotus Notes . to Exchange using the office cloud solution, delivered to all offices.
* Lead the project to plan, build and implement SCCM System Center Configuration Manager for the company in all offices to provide centralized deployment of software&;s and system updates and to maintain inventory of IT assets.
* Designed and implemented the network infrastructure and telecom for the new branch office in Riyadh.
* Conducted market study on Blackberry enterprise packages for ME and SEA regions and successfully implemented the solution for all staff in the region.
* Lead the implementation and administration of SharePoint for all markets locations. Currently implementing External User Access for the SharePoint portals using Microsoft ForeFront.
* Implemented inhouse video conferencing systems in all offices within Middle East and Southeast Asia.
* Successfully migrated all systems to Windows and Office in the MESEA region.
* Upgraded the Active Directory servers in the MESEA region from Windows Server to Windows Server .
* Implemented Fortinet for VPN access and Riverbed for WAN optimization for the firm.
* Managed the upgrade of financial application, SAGE ACCPAC from ver . to ver . and moving the software from Kuala Lumpur Office to Dubai Office.
* Implemented RSA authentication for VPN access for the MESEA region.
* Successfully implemented virtualization of server hardware using VMWare ESXi .
* Implemented an open source helpdesk solution OSticket to streamline the various IT support related activities in order to enhance productivity of the IT Department at a global level across all offices.
* Redrafted IT policies of the firm at a global level to enhance the IT security and mitigate any risks for the business.
* Reviewed data protection policies and implemented backup solutions for both server Symantec Backup Exec and clients Iron Mountain Connected Backup for MESEA region.
Team Lead, Server Support Infrastructure Al Tayer Group, Dubai
* Expertise in installing & troubleshooting Windows / Windows Servers
* Indepth knowledge in installation and administration of Enterprise Vault Versions and above
* Installation and administration of Sophos Antivirus Enterprise Edition more than clients
* Installation and administration of DeviceWall Application for restricting and auditing access of USB based devices in the network
* Installation and administration of Microsoft Systems Management Software SMS and SCCM for hardware/software inventory, patch deployment and application deployment.
* Expertise in CA Brightstor Enterprise Ver ./ backup software and CommVault backup
* Administration of RightFax . software for faxing purposes.
* Sound knowledge in Windows AD, group policy, DNS and DHCP implementation and design, Microsoft Exchange , Outlook , OWA and RPC over HTTP
Hardware: HP Servers, IBM Hardware Servers, Blades, Tape Libraries and SAN&;s,
Lenovo ThinkPad X series and T series Laptops.
Operating Systems: Windows / Server, AIX ., Win , Vista, XP
Messaging/Archiving: Exchange //; Lotus Notes ./././.;
Symantec Enterprise Vault
Backup: Symantec Backup Exec ; BrightStor Arcserve; Tivoli System Manager;
Iron Mountain; Commvault
Deployment: System Center Configuration Manager ; Microsoft Systems
Management Server , Altiris Deployment Solution
Virtualization: Windows HyperV, VMware ESXi .
AntiVirus: Sophos, Eset Nod , Mcafee
Applications: Clarity, RSA Authentication Software, DeviceWall, RightFax ., System Center
* ITIL Certified in and attended Training conducted by GBM in March .
* MCTS in SCCM ; MCP and CCNA certifications
* VMware vSphere : Install, Configure, Manage VSICM conducted by Global Knowledge, Dubai
* SharePoint Installation and Administration conducted by New Horizons Training Center
* Iron Mountain : Installation and Administration
* Microsoft Exchange :Clustering Workshop conducted by Microsoft
* Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager SCCM and
Microsoft Systems Management Server SMS workshops conducted by Microsoft
* Basic training in AIX . installation and administration by GBM, Dubai
* Basic training in IBM SAN storage installation and administration by GBM, Dubai
* RightFax . Training held at SitesPower, Dubai by Captaris
* Sophos . Training by Sophos, UK
* Special certificate awarded by Microsoft Gulf for being the topper in Microsoft Virtual Academy in April
* BTech Computer Science from SCT College of Engineering, India in
* I.S.C th from Christ Nagar School, India in
* Educated at Our Own English School, Dubai until Grade
Date of Birth:
Languages Known: English, Hindi and Malayalam
Driving License: Valid UAE driving license