August – July
Sheraton Montazah Hotel Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. Full Time Job
Position: Information Technology Administrator
• Daily work such as daily reports of backup tapes from VERITAS Backup
Exec Symantec Backup, manage these backups and manage all quarterly
& monthly reports depends on SOX Documents and Starwood Policy
• Manage, administrate, monitor and control different hotel systems such as
Opera PMS “Hospitality System”, Micros Fidelio “POS System”,
Material Control “Inventory System”, Scala “Accounting Back Office
System”, NasPro HITS “Human Resource System.
• Manage, monitor, and control servers and users through Windows Server
, Domain Controller, Group Policy, and Active Directory.
• Provide daily support to all systems and hardware PCs, or POS
• Manage, and update the software such as MS Windows through WSUS
and antivirus McAfee through EPO Console as per company's policies.
• Develop programs Using C Programming language to help and improve
employee’s daily tasks.
• Manage and administrate DBs on My SQL, SQL Server , , and
• Install, configure, and support the organization's local area network LAN,
wide area network WAN of a network system, and VPN Remote Access.
• Manage and control internet traffic by “Cymphonix Network Composer”.
• Manage the IT network and desktops for + users.
• Ensure that all security, dataprotection and dataprivacy requirements are
met to the best level possible.
• Provide support to guests on their issues.
• Provide x oncall duties as required.
• Have an expert experience in disaster and recovery plans “Contingency
• Resource and coordinate effective training to enable all staff to carry out
their use of technology systems to a high degree of effectiveness.
• Print Values on Chique tool – C.Net and Crystal Reports.
• Employee Relationship Management Developing phase DB & Interface
program C ASP.NET, Designing phase Dreamweaver C – Photoshop
C and administration, Deployment & Security phase IIS v – Windows
• Administrative Console System for Employee Relationship Management.
• Banquet System “ICalendar” to manage banquet reservations.
Network and Server Administration:
• Reinstall Hotel Network Infrastructure.
• Deploy and reinstall Servers Hardware, and Software as per upgrade plan.
Search Co. For IT Solution
Full Time Job
Position: Head of Software Developer & business analyst contribution
• Help analysts team in analysis phase in many projects.
• Develop programs and websites applications depend on customer
requirements using C language
• Develop databases to this application if needed.
• Responsible on development team.
• Manage tasks of project and delivery all these tasks to subordinate staff.
• Build and develop website application for Allineg Co.
using C ASP.NET & administrator wizard interface.
• Small Enterprise Resource Plan ERP System Program DB & Interface
program C Win Form.