I am seeking a challenging position as an Enterprise ApplicationÊArchitect / Technical Lead / Technical manager or equivalent which
offers me an opportunity to architect and lead development of enterprise level applications.
• About years of work experience in Computer and IT industry in different backgrounds.
• Over years of diverse and extensive industry experience in software development in the following roles:
. Consultant / Technical Architect / Technical Mentor
. Technical Lead / Development Manager
. Senior Software Developer
. Software Developer
• Over years of Purchasing, Client management and Business development experience in
. Computer hardware/software export/import industry.
. I have managed a team of two to three people assisting with these responsibilities.
• Developed functional requirements with customers and successfully translated them into technical solutions.
• Coordinated resolution with the customer for all technical issues related to applications.
• Analyzed and improved application development operations, which increased productivity. For E.g. Streamlining of Bug
tracking, Deployment methodology and patch management.
• Led the requirement analysis, architecture, design, development and deployment of :
. CTSFRDIT integration.
. Modernization of CMD Internal.
. CMD External.
. SMART scanner application.
. Contract Management
• Experienced in post production support which includes enhancements, release patch management and customer support.
• Completed major product releases meeting aggressive, committed timelines.
• Led the efforts to implement version control system within development team using Visual Source Safe and Team Foundation
• Demonstrated ability in solving complex technical issues at all levels including design, development and deployment.
Assisted and mentored professionals from other projects / teams in the organization in resolving their issues. Mentored
several junior and senior developers with their development tasks.
• Championed and initiated introduction of new technologies. For E.g.:
. Introduced Ajax technologies to improve User Experience.
. Spearheaded use of VS and gradually adapting ./. into the team.
. Dynamic Data in .Net Framework ..
. Introduction of Visual studio within the organization.