[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
No. , Kogulam Nagar, Thiruvettakudy, karaikal, Pondicherry, India
ID :, Rotating Equipment technician, SATORP, Jubail industrial Saudi Arabia
Mobile: +: Mail:
• Have years experience . years gulf in Rotating equipment Mechanical Maintenance in
Refinery, Chemical and Process industries with Diploma in Mechanical
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION and Certification:
• Qualified Diploma in Mechanical Engineering DME In Karaikal Polytechnic College in year
, with ST class.
• Diploma in Business management special: Industrial Safety from Indian school of
Management and studies. distance education: presently on studying year course
• Commissioning safety awareness program and computer environment certificates.
• Good trained in Chemical –Detergents plants, and Refinery petrochemicals plants.
• Working with Aramco standard. And Adhere strictly to company’s standard, codes, and
• Flexible in job , understanding job nature and any kind of people
• Have computer environment skill and Engineering skills.
• Understanding of Eng. Drawings, vendor instructions and OEM manuals
• Promote safe working practice while working on the job
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE : August To Present : Past years from gulf nations.
• SATORP: Saudi Aramco Total Refining and Petrochemical Company: Nov ’ to present.
As Rotating Equipment Technician Direct hire –AlHugayetcommissioning & startup project.
• KNPC: Mina Ahmadi Refinery: Rotating Equipment Technicianpump and comp. w/s : Feb’ –
Deputed on contractual with KharafiABJ engineering Maintenance Contract
• KNPC: MINA Abdullah Refinery Kuwait Rotating Equipment Technician Jan’ –
Feb’, Deputed on contractual with Kharafi National Maintenance Contract
• HENKEL SPIC INDIA LTD Mechanical Technician Aug’ Jan’
It is an ISO and “TPM” implemented and MNC, FMCG Company
• SARANYA PRESICION TOOLS May’Jun’: It is an m/c shopJob inspection
COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE AND ENGINEERING SKILLS:
• Working knowledge in MS office, Internet, ProE, AutoCAD, MMS system, Maximo.
• Maintain records using MMS software. Maintenance Management System
• Vendor Document review, correction and correction comment generation
• Lubrication oil and spare parts, local vendor identification and short listing
• Making Punch list and walk through Audit when commissioning.
• Generation of PM schedule, Weekly /Monthly report generation.
• Store inventory and PM scheduling matrix. Store stock update in SAP and DR creation in
• Equipment Benchmark timing calculation, Availability and Reliability data preparation.
• Equipment OEE preparation. Over all Equip. Efficiency As per the Germany.
• Draw read Eng. Drawings, vendor instructions and Equipment maintenance procedures.
• Coordinate with TPM team and using YY analysis, ’s.
• Contribute relevant experience to the job with safety and Conduct Daily safety tool box meet
• Familiar with work permit system, PPE and Hazardous area classifications
• Handle Fire Extinguisher and CoOrdinate with Emergency Response Team.
• Follow Emergency procedure and Carried out safety induction training to my team.
• Hazardous chemical, HS handling. MSDS cross checking.
• Know about warning sign and usage of SCBA.self containing breathing Apparatus
NATURE OF WORK:
• Carry out preventive maintenance, predictive maintenance and Trouble shooting
• Check and Maintain spare for equipment and Follow with vendor
• Maintain history and logging and Frequent condition monitoring of equipments
• Member for Implementation TPM and work in MMS System based on Fox pro software.
• Process based Maintenance practice for Preventive, Predictive and Breakdown
• Dismantling, overhauling and assembling and aligning the all rotating Equipments.
• Trouble shooting and periodical inspection of the equipments.
• Prepare and obtain check list of equipments and keep, update the records.
• Aware of use of measuring equipments such as micrometer, caliper, Bore dial gauges, screw
gauge, Vernier caliper, snap gauge, feeler gauge, plastic gauge, etc.
• Participates in major overhaul and shutdown maintenance activities
• Promote safe working practice while working on the job
• LLF, PM, Routine , Planning for Opportunities Maintenance
Straight edge FaceOD method
Rim and face method,
Reverse indicator method, Analytical and Graphical.
Good experience in trouble shooting, overhauling, installation of different types Pumps
like Single, Multistage Centrifugal pump, Reciprocating pumps, Vertical Inline pumps, High
Speed pumps inbuilt Gear box and Rotary pumps Screw and Gear, Diaphragm pumps, Vertical
submersible pump. In multi stage pump overhauled both horizontal and vertical split pump etc...
Mfrs: Sulzer, Ingersollrand, Ebara, Microfinish, Nuovo Pignone, sundyne,
Overhauling and troubleshooting including rotor renewal, radial and thrust bearing
renewal, labyrinth set replacement. Trouble shooting of seal oil system and lub oil systems. And
troubleshooting Dry gas seal system. Mfrs: DresserRand Nuovo Pignone, Mitsubishi
Worked in various systems and carried out overhauling, trouble shooting. It covered with
cylinder liner renewal, valves inspection, repair and replacements, rod deflection and rod drop
adjusting, rod packing renewal, cross head and main bearing clearance checking, main – big end
bearing renewal. Lubricator maintenance. Mfrs: Mitsubishi, pneumatic consultant.
STEAM TURBINE: Complete overhauling of back pressure and extraction turbine, Low
pressure lub oil turbine, work covered with rotor and bearing renewal, nozzle clearance
adjusting, thrust setting, TTV servicing, trip adjusting etc. and Trouble shooting of its system.
Mfrs: KKK, Coppus, Mitsubishi, Turbodyne, Nuovo Pignone
Worked in gas turbine plant, not having complete handon experience.
• Working in Mechanical service shop, Servicing and installing of single, double and tandem
mechanical seals. And mech. Seal and oil seals renewal for Agitator, Mixer etc.
• Mechanical fixing in pump, mixer etc... and seal testing in workshop
• Seal face lapping using hand – machine. Surface finish inspection using optical mirror and light
FANS AND BLOWERS: Removing and assembly of both forced and induced draft fans.
breakdown maintenance with trouble shooting and aligning.
i.e.: Spray tower fan, Cooling tower fan , fin fan coolers and Stack fan.
STATIC and OTHE