Customer Service Engineer
Glodyne/DecisionOne Corporation, Devon, PA
• Installation, maintenance, and repair of electronic equipment and systems throughout northern
New England on site at customer locations.
• Experienced with Epson wide format ink jet printers, M library security systems.
• Managed large territory and call volume to achieve maximum productivity during numerous
corporate downsizing periods, keeping excellent customer satisfaction.
Senior Service Technician
Imation Enterprises, Oakdale, MN
• Installation, maintenance, and repair of electro/mechanical equipment and systems throughout
Maine and New Hampshire on site at customer locations.
• Experienced with M wet and dry medical film imagers, Epson desktop printers, M case sealers.
• Chosen to facilitate a national seminar on “Customer Focus” to over technicians.
• Consistently achieved “outstanding” rating from customer surveys.
Master Service Technician
M, St. Paul, MN
• Installation, maintenance, and repair of equipment and systems throughout Maine.
• Developed and facilitated a training seminar, “Service Selling Service”, to teach technicians how
to actively sell service agreements. Presented throughout the eastern US to a target population of
• Primary responsibility of Bath Iron Works as a M million dollar customer, maintaining several
thousand dollars in service and supply revenue for M.
Harbour Business Systems, Portsmouth, NH
• Manage service staff.
• Maintain and repair M microfilm and copier office equipment at customer location.
• Improved service billing procedures to increase profit.
United States Navy, VP, Brunswick, ME
• Maintain and repair of all avionic equipment on board nine PC Orion aircraft.
• Navy Achievement Medal for exemplary work.
• Supervisory experience, managing workload of Avionics Shop with over technicians.
• Quality Assurance Inspector.
Avionics Shop Supervisor
United States Navy Reserves, VP, S. Weymouth, MA
Responsible for managing workload of avionic work center.
Supervise active duty and reserve sailors assigned to the avionics shop.
Conducted training classes for junior technicians in technical and safety procedures.
Quality Assurance Inspector.
Honorable discharge with + years active and reserve service.