ANA CAROLINA DIAS DO V.
Av. Melchert, – Vila Matilde S o Paulo/SP Brazil Phone: / e
To work with an organization that can utilize my talents and skills in the areas of negotiation, business
administration, public relations, customer support and financial administration. I also offer my exceptional
trilingual language ability English, Portuguese and Spanish to be used with any of the aforementioned
/ – Present Hays Recruiting Expertise Worldwide
• Assists executive in staff capacity, frequently using a foreign language, by
coordinating office services, such as personnel,
• Budget preparation and control, housekeeping, records control, and
special management studies: Studies management methods in order to
improve workflow, simplify reporting procedures, or implement cost
reductions. Analyzes unit operating practices, such as record keeping
systems, forms control, office layout, suggestion systems, personnel and
budgetary requirements, and performance standards to create new
systems or revise established procedures.
• Studies methods of improving work measurements.
• Coordinates collection and preparation of operating reports to the
director, such as timeandattendance records. Prepares reports including
conclusions and recommendations for solution of administrative problems.
• Drafts narrative, financial, and statistical reports. Compiles data based on
research techniques and on statistical compilations involving an
understanding of operating programs, policies, and procedures.
• Issues and interprets operating policies.
• Reviews and answers correspondence and emails from candidates.
• Responsible for a team with people.
• Improve the data base system with candidate information.
• Input the information from candidates on the system.
/ – / Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. – Sao Paulo/Brazil
Bilingual Receptionist/ Facilities
• Typing royalty contracts, manuscripts, correspondence
• Answering phones, ordering supplies.
• Contracts review.
• Scheduling conference appointments for employes
• Assist the financial department
• Resolves problem with copy, billing/invoices.
• Responsible to send FEDEX to US Atlanta’s office.
• Directing and planning essential central services such as reception,
security, maintenance, mail, archiving, cleaning, catering, waste disposal