[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Michael S. S.
MSBA – Business Administration – Strayer University
BSBA Business Administration – Strayer University
Certificate – Human Resources Program – American Management
Association AMA/Frederick Community College
Certificate – Management Program – American Management Association
AMA/Frederick Community College
Several Online training courses:
CUES Online University A partnership
with Credit Union Executive Society and Digital University, Inc.
Continuing Education Courses:
Northern Virginia Community College
Frederick Community College
United Healthcare of the Mid Atlantic, Frederick, Maryland Workforce
Work as a team player, coordinating
the staffing, scheduling, of a large inbound call center to meet the
business goals. Utilize IEX software, Workforce Management software,
NICE Analyzer, Lotus Notes and Microsoft Office on a daily basis.
United Healthcare of the Mid
Atlantic, Frederick, Maryland PSD Representative //
Professional Service Department Call center representative providing
customer service to healthcare providers regarding benefits, claims,
eligibility and information related to OCI, MDIPA, MLH and Alliance
products. Participated in a successful sixsigma study, saving the corporation
money and decreases the call center retention rate.
Bulldog Federal Credit Union,
Hagerstown, Maryland Director, Board Of Directors /Present and
Participating in Annual Meetings, Board of Director Meetings, and Examination
Meetings. Board of directors is responsible for directing and controlling
the affairs of the credit union. The board sets policy, establishes
programs, hires a CEO, and appoints committees.
Hope Alive, Inc., Sabillasville,
Maryland Director, Board of Directors //
Serve as a director for nonprofit
serving homeless women and children in Frederick County, Maryland. Responsibilities
include being the President Elect, the Chair of the Human Resources
Committee and the Salary and Organization Review Taskforce SORT.
Axiom Staffing Group, Leesburg, Virginia Various Assignments
Front Desk/File Clerk // Responsible for greeting visitors,
answering phones, filling and organizing files and envelopes, boxing
closed files, and assisting in closing files for a bankruptcy mortgage
Call Center Operator // Responsible for answering multi
line phones system, logging calls on IMIS, Call Center Applications,
and on the Internet, running reports, utilizing excel spreadsheets,
processing premium and give away orders, handling donations, and helping
to solve caller problems for a large nonprofit organization.
File Clerk // Responsible for filling and organizing files
and envelopes, boxing closed files, and assisting in closing files for
a bankruptcy mortgage company.
Warden Associates, Springfield, Virginia Jr. Technical Analyst
/ – /
· provided onsite commercial activity A HR Organization Study
technical support as a contractor to the U.S. NAVY
· in depth study of Navy Public Works Program
· Utilized MS Office applications
· Conducted interviews of employees
ELS, Inc., Arlington, Virginia Logistics Analyst //
· provided logistic support to the NAVSEA Naval Sea Systems Command
Q integrated systems and computer workstations used on Navy ships
and aircraft PMS program.
· Supported LIVELINK CDMS Database system used by NAVSEA for PMS.
· Prepared Weekly Highlight Reports for PMSL.
· Participated and prepared TDP Technical Data Package Reviews.
· Tracked action items for MCE ILS Mission Critical Enclosure Integrated
Logistic Support, and ILSMT Integrated Logistics Support Management
· Supported NMCI Navy Marine Corps Intranet project as a process
analyst assisting in the development of several processes for the transition
· Assisted in the preparation of proposals.
· Assisted Analysts and Engineers on several PMS projects.
· Prepared copies of documents and presentations.
· Edited and prepared documents, presentations, and meeting materials.
· Prepared Data CDs
· Assisted engineers, logisticians, and managers with technical tasking,
documents, and presentations.
· Met with customers in various meetings, presentations, and logistic
Payless Shoe Source, Frederick, Maryland Assistant Manager
/ – /
Assist in the management of a retail
shoe store in the Francis Scott Key Mall in Frederick, Maryland. I am
also shared labor, assistant manager at the Frederick Town Mall Payless
Shoe Source store. Duties include opening, closing, money handling,
stocking, display making, sales and customer service.
London Fog / – /
London Fog, Hagerstown, Maryland
Store Manager / – /
·Store manager of a retail store
specializing in sales of outerwear.
·Duties included sales, training, recruiting, signage, floor moves,
customer service, stocking, receivables and cash handling.
London Fog, Prince William, Virginia
CoManager / /
Assist store manager in the management of a $. million dollar retail
Virginia Assistant Manager / /
· Assisted manager in management of retail men’s clothing store.
· Duties included opening and closing store, floor moves, signage,
customer service, stocking inventory in the stockroom, receiving deliveries
supervising and training of twelve member sales staffs, cash handling
including counting, recruiting, and training, delivery of deposits,
sales, returns and exchanges.
Guardsmark, Inc., Fairfax,
Virginia Assistant Site Supervisor / /
· Managed and supervised eighteen security officers at a large corporate
headquarters facility located in Northern Virginia.
· Responsible for the training and the orientation of security officers.
· Responsible for monitoring a command center, computer data entry
of incident reports, responding to emergencies, alarms, patrolling client
property, escorting and assisting corporate employees, logged shipments
in and out from loading docks, and in the absence of the site supervisor
responsible for all scheduling activities and all supervisory activities
at the site.
Guardsmark, Inc., Fairfax, Virginia Lead Supervisor / /
Guardsmark, Inc., Fairfax, Virginia Supervisor / /
Guardsmark, Inc., Fairfax, Virginia Security Officer / /