[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Insurance and Financial Services Sales Professional with extensive background in sales, securities compliance, and customer service. Highly motivated and prepared to contribute strong interpersonal, communications, leadership, and problemsolving skills to a customerfocused organization. History of establishing strong customer relationships built on trust, exceptional service, and responsiveness. Areas of expertise include:
* Insurance Sales
* Business Management
* Sales Promotions
* Sales Management
* Social Media Recruiting
* Coaching Sales Teams
* Securities Sales Supervision
* Compliance Auditing
* Relationship Building
Allstate Insurance Company
Field Sales Leader/Agency Recruiter Sales & Customer Service, Tigard, OR
* Utilized social media to prospect and recruit new Agency Owner candidates
* Presented Allstate Exclusive Agency Owner opportunity to prospective candidates
* Coached and monitored team of agencies.
* Developed sales promotions to encourage growth in Specialty Lines product sales. The promotions helped market reach yearend goals and team saw increase in sales of % over month period.
* Served as Designated Supervisory Principal to registered representatives, including conducting supervisory audits with them.
* Hired for fast track developmental field sales leadership role.
STATE FARM INSURANCE COMPANY
Personal Lines Insurance Agent, Vancouver, WA
* Marketing and selling personal lines and commercial insurance and financial services products to new and existing clients.
* Conducted annual Insurance and Financial Reviews with existing clients.
* Hired, trained, and managed staff of licensed and unlicensed professionals.
Field Compliance Coordinator/Securities Principal Compliance, Lake Oswego, OR
* Supervised and coached assigned territory of registered representatives on proper compliance with NASD/FINRA rules and regulations .
* Conducted annual general and securities compliance audits with agents and + registered representatives in assigned territory of Portland Metropolitan area insurance agencies.
* Facilitated mandatory annual compliance meetings for agents and registered representatives.
* Served as subject matter expert to assigned territory of agents, registered representatives, and management
* Educated agents on proper compliance with state and federal regulations and company guidelines
Tim B. Page Two
Regional Bank Coordinator State Farm Bank, Frederick, MD
* Served as corporate liaison to Seaboard Region/Zone for Bank operations
* Coordinated and led the rollout and implementation of Bank in Seaboard Region
* Provided training and marketing support to Agency Field Offices in Seaboard Region
* Provided postimplementation training and support via spot checking field visits to agency force
* Provided executive and field management updates via newsletter
Sr. Agency Services Specialist Agency Services, Frederick, MD
* Developed and coordinated Regional agent sales incentive programs
* Developed st quarter Life insurance promotion, which resulted in increased sales over prior year
* Served as Regional liaison for corporate Ambassador Travel sales incentive program
* Conducted Agent and Agency Field Office Scorecard training and served as subject matter expert
Sr. Agency Analyst Corporate Agency, Bloomington, IL
* Authored YK operations contingency plans for all , agents companywide
* Proposed and led development of inlanguage Spanish agent marketing materials for afterhours service
* Coordinated development of agent advertising kit for afterhours service
* Coordinated agent marketing materials production process for afterhours service
* Served as corporate liaison to regional contacts during rollout and implementation of afterhours service
Sr. Agency Field Specialist Agency Field Management, Olympia/Tacoma, WA
* Provided marketing support and training to market of agents and their team members
* Provided technical support and training on use of new Agents Workstation % of agents in market
* Coordinated volunteer and charitable giving activities for Tacoma Agency Field Office
* Created network of Agency Field Specialists from various regions across the country
* Coordinated continuing education classes for Olympia Agency Field Office agency force
Claims Specialist Auto Claims, Beaverton, OR/Vancouver, WA
* Evaluated, negotiated, and settled Bodily Injury claims on attorney represented claims
* Investigated, determined liability, and settled assigned Property Damage claims
* Prepared and submitted cases for arbitration and mediation with nearly % succession rate
Office Claim Representative OR Auto Claims, Salem, OR
* Reviewed and settled Fast Track claims with over % completed within hours
* Reviewed claims paid via Agents Draft Authority for accuracy and compliance
* Conducted training sessions with agents on proper use of Agents Draft Authority in handling claims
Education & Professional Development
Bachelor of Science in General Science, linfield college, McMinnville, OR
Oregon resident P&C/Life & Health Licenses
Series , , , Licenses, FINRA