[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Syed Ali Ameer R.
D, Saima Castel , Apartment G, Block
P.E.C.H.S Karachi, Cell: dubai
OBJECTIVE: To secure a senior management position in a well reputed organization
* Head of Sales
* Head of Distribution
* Head of Strategic Sales Planning
* Developed, managed and organized life insurance sales force of more than full time agents.
* Generated new business Revenue of Rs. Million, besides Renewal income of more than Rs.
* Built a highly visible business, adding value to the profitability of the company.
* A leader with substantial handson experience of managing large sales force.
* An individual whose personal philosophy and values have enabled him to succeed and to inspire and
New Jubilee Life Insurance Pvt. Ltd. Karachi, Pakistan
Head of Sales and Marketing th april
* I was reporting to CEO, Responsible for developing and implementing overall sales and marketing strategy of the company.
* Responsible for developing branch network and sales force to achieve ambitious business targets. Improved new business sales figures from Rs million in to Rs million in .
* Responsible for maintaining and enhancing overall persistency of the company. Increased renewal business portfolio from Rs million in to Rs , million in through concerted efforts and highly focused approach on customer service.
* Was responsible to develop newly opened Bancassurance distribution channel. Worked on new product designs, developed and implemented distribution strategy and arranged to design and conduct training programs.
* Overseeing sales force training function. Arranged to develop various training programs to ensure that sales force is trained and equipped appropriately to be the best in class sales force in the country.
* Managing overall expenses pertaining to direct sales force so as to make it a profitable distribution channel. Was successful in achieving this challenging objective in .
* Overseeing compliance, agency administration, sales coordination, system development and other operational issues pertaining to direct sales force management.
* Served as member of Board Underwriting Committee, contributing in the development and implementation of overall Underwriting Policy of the company.
* Was responsible for looking after company&;s distribution network in South Region, spread across Sind and Balochistan.
* Managed and motivated the sales force during turbulent times of company&;s ownership and name change. Successfully retained % managers and achieved significant business growth.
* Participated in company&;s name change process which involved designing of new logo and developing marketing and branding strategy of the company.
* Was responsible for developing company&;s branch network in different cities. Expanded the network to branches in from branches in .
* Continued recruitment spree to achieve exponential business growth and to make the company fastest growing company in Pakistan.
Senior Branch Manager
* Set up branches in Karachi and Sukkur. Recruited more than agents within a period of months.
* Achieved assigned business targets within months to qualify for promotion as Zonal Manager.
EFU Life Assurance Company Karachi, Pakistan
* Starting as a sales person, I became Unit Manager and then Branch Manager by recruiting and developing a team of life insurance salespersons.
* Successfully achieved all business, persistency and productivity targets during my association with the company.
Universal Educational Systems Karachi, Pakistan
* Was responsible for selling encyclopedias. Considering very low literacy rate in Pakistan this was a challenging job.
* In view of my excellent performance, I was later given the responsibility of sales coordination. The job pertained to overall coordination and monitoring of sales team.
Mesto Establishment, Saudi Arabia Dehran, Saudi Arabia
Show Room Manager
* Starting from a clerical job, I was elevated to the position of Show Room Manager. Was responsible to look after overall affairs of the show room.
MBA, Marketing, PIMSAT Karachi, Pakistan
BCOM, Commerce, University of Karachi Karachi, Pakistan
* Managerial Grid MAP
* Improving Personal Effectiveness PIM
* Handling Difficult People PIM
* The Real Edge A Program to Develop Star Performers KAM BUSINESS
* Creating Value in Insurance Distribution INDIA
* Strategic Time Management Time Lenders
* Difference between Leader & Managers
* Managing Organizational Change NTC
* Personal Leadership The British Council
* Proactive Manager Nutshell Management
* Destressing Stressful Conversation KZR
* Moving From An Operational Manager To A Strategic ThinkerPIM
PERSONAL: Married, three children.
REFERENCES: Will be furnished upon request.