[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
I hold an MSc degree in IT with a specialization in Digital Design & Communication. My area of expertise is HCI, user interface design, usability, interaction design, user experience, product development, concept development, qualitative research and target group analysis. I am an excellent communicator with strong problemsolving skills and have a passion for end users. Furthermore I enjoy managing creative projects and have an ability to learn new applications quickly.
WORK OF EXPERIENCE
Content Developer/Technical Writer
[January February ] [Copenhagen, Denmark]
* Developing and writing technical content for both online and print documentation, text and illustrations including descriptions, installation and configuration procedures, operating instructions, maintenance and troubleshooting, information graphics, system diagrams, user interfaces and system performance information for Motorola TETRA product/system releases
* Scheduling and coordinating illustration and system diagram support through media specialists
* Consulting with subject matter experts SMEs to obtain the necessary information to develop technical content
* Validating the tasks given by project managers in terms of the scope of work and timeframes
* Providing status reports to management that quantify accomplishments, highlight problem areas, and identify/propose solutions to problems
* Help marketing with finding out user needs by conducting qualitative research
* Conduct usability testing on GUIs made by software engineers
* Performing Formal Technical Reviews of work products
* Ensuring quality and completeness of all final reproducible copies before publication
* Following established departmental policies, processes and procedures in performance of duties
* Participating in department initiatives to improve documentation quality and process
* Teaching team members about usability heuristics
* Experienced in XML and CMS Vasont, HTML, Dreamweaver, Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
* Acquired a yellow badge in Digital Six Sigma and proficient in Poka Yoke mistake proofing
* Succeeded in spreading User Centered Design awareness
* Identifying user needs that were not identified previously
Usability Logger Student Job
[September September ] [Copenhagen, Denmark]
* Usability testing
* Extensive note taking during observations as part of a usability team conducting usability tests on various websites and mobile devices
* Correcting existing usability reports and translating reports into Danish and English
Online Sales Assistant Student Job
[February September ] [Copenhagen, Denmark]
* Improving customer online experience and usability testing website
Responded to product and service inquiries, referrals, customer concerns, personal account and billing information, updating client&;s mobile, internet, and landline services
Sold products and services including landline deals, mobile phone deals, internet deals and cable TV deals.
Msc in IT Digital Design and Communication
[August August ] [Copenhagen, Denmark]
Digital Media: Communication and Design
Interaction Design and Ethnography
Target Group Analysis
Multimedia Production for the Internet Flash
Concept Development for Multimedia
Introduction to Scripting, Databases and System Architecture PHP and MYSQL
IT Project Management
Strategic and Tactical Tools for Ebusiness
Master Thesis written for NOKIA
Preventing Mobile Phone Interruption via Interruption Management and Low Involvement Interaction
[February August ]
I have explored the notion of low interaction with mobile phones and Interruption Management as a technique to prevent mobile interruption. I propose three design solutions that enable the user to carry on with the activity he or she is engaged with, while putting the mobile phone in charge of preventing unnecessary interruptions.
NOKIA has patented my design solutions and is currently developing them.
BA in International Business Communication
[September May ] [Copenhagen, Denmark]
Major in Intercultural Communication
Single Course Eye Tracking
[October January ] [Lund, Sweden]
Learning about physiological aspects of seeing; visual search; topdown versus bottomup processing; highlevel scene viewing; change blindness and mental imagery; eyetracking in psycholinguistics; reading of simple and complex texts; eye movements in vehicles; eye movements and disabilities; eyetracking and usability; eye movements in consumer studies; ethics in eyetracking research; stimulus production; data formats.
Single Course Image Making
[January present] [Malmö, Sweden]
Acquiring the skills and abilities necessary to produce image content for websites using appropriate techniques in sketching, digital photography, and graphic design, as well as be able to analyze and critique visual imagery and communication.
I speak English, Danish, Urdu and Hindi fluently.
I understand Swedish and Norwegian.
I live with my wonderful wife and two children in Malmö. In my spare time I like to socialize with friends and family. Staying healthy is important to me, so I also work out often.