[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Jason Lee L.
Rose Drive, Lakeland, Florida, .
Joey&;s Pizza, Stuttgart, Germany. October March ~Head Chef
* Processing several orders at a time, while paying close attention to detail and accuracy in a fast paced pizzeria restaurant and delivery service environment.
SelfEmployed, Stuttgart, Germany. February October ~Internet Salesman
* Utilizing major auction sites such as Ebay to generate online sales for various items.
* Specializing in software, highend audio production equipment, jewelry and men&;s fashion.
A.A.F.E.S., Stuttgart, Germany. September February ~Warehouse Stocker
* Accepting, storing, and issuing materials from the Panzer PX warehouse .
* Counting , marking, and processing items with a PDA and verifying inventory.
A.A.F.E.S., Stuttgart, Germany. November September ~Food Activity Foreman
* Excelling in a fast paced military food service environment serving major franchise products from Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, Burger King and Charlie&;s Steakhouse.
* Training and supervising employees, working with them oneonone to educate them on company practices in their specific job.
* Using language proficiency to bridge communication gaps between English and German speaking coworkers.
* Managing cash deposits, and ordering supplies on various military installations.
Department of Defense, Stuttgart, Germany. June November ~Car Wash Operator
* Operating automated vehicle wash machinery, collecting cash payments from customers, and processing payments into a computer terminal.
Spherion, Tampa, Florida. October February ~Broadband Customer Consultant
* Providing technical support and customer care for Stream/ECE in a high volume callcenter environment to America Online customers.
* Operating a multitude of computer terminals, diagnosing highspeed DSL/cable modems problems and routers issues using AOL specific diagnostic software applications.
SelfEmployed, Various cities in Germany. November October ~Traveling Salesman
* Selling a wide range of goods and souvenirs at various festivals and seasonal markets.
Peace River Center, Lakeland, Florida. July November ~Mental Health Adult Case Manager
* Implementing steps for collecting, organizing, and providing information in oral and written form from monthly meeting with outreach clients.
* Contacting and communicating with program officials in order to insure clients receive the appropriate treatment, funding and services in accordance with procedural State confidentiality laws, regulations, and deadlines.
Showcase Publications, Lakeland, Florida. April October ~Data Entry Clerk
* Entering substantively repetitive data into a predefined database in a typical office setting.
FOREIGN LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY
* Superior listening ability, advanced reading and writing skills, and intermediate speaking ability. Intensiv Deutschkurs. Henke Schulungen GmbH. Stuttgart, Germany. .
* Elementary listening ability, elementary reading and writing skills, and elementary speaking ability. Elementary Italian & . University of Central Florida. Orlando, Florida. .
* Intermediate listening ability, elementary reading and writing skills, and elementary speaking ability. Spanish , & . Membership: Sociedad Honoraria Hispánica. Lakeland Senior High School. Lakeland Florida. .
University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida.
* Bachelor of Arts. Psychology, .
Polk Community College, Lakeland, Florida
* Associate Degree. .
To Whom it May Concern:
I highly recommend Jason L. as a candidate for employment. Jason was employed by Army and Air Force Exchange Service A.A.F.E.S. as a Food Activity Foremen from November through September ; as well as in the Panzer PX warehouse from September through February . Jason was responsible for supervising employees, managing cash deposits, and ordering supplies.
Jason has excellent communication skills. In addition, he is extremely organized, reliable and computer literate. Jason can work independently and is able to follow through to ensure that the job gets done. Jason was quick to volunteer to assist in other areas of company operations, as well.
Jason would be a tremendous asset for your company and has my highest recommendation. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Supervisor / Acting Branch Manager
EUCOM Consolidated Exchange
Army & Air Force Exchange Service
Patch Shoppette w/ Gas
Patch Barracks Bldg
Civ: / DSN:
Visit our online store!
To whom it concerns,
Jason L., born April , , was employed from October March at Joey&;s Pizza. We all here at Joey&;s commend his work and wish him all the best in the USA.
Best wishes and salutations,
ASSOCIATION PUBLISHING & FULFILLMENT SERVICES
ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, ILLINOIS
Hospitality & Event Staffing
Attn: Lue Ann / Julie
Re: Jason L.
Thank you for providing quality services to Association Publishing & Fulfillment Services staff while we were in Orlando, Florida, servicing the "Teaching For Intelligence" conference at the Walt Disney Hilton Resort. Fred Herzog, the president and owner of APFS, had specific requests from your company services and had specified that you provide people with a high skill level as well as a certain level of professionalism. This is to state we provide a high level of services to our clients and we expect to hire people with compatible skills.
I am pleased to say our expectations were not only met but they were exceeded. We were very pleased with the two gentlemen you provided for us, Jason L. and Eric Seamen. They were aggressive, knowledgeable, professional, courteous, and hard working men. They saw a job that needed to be done, and they were doing it very well. These gentlemen were not only accurate and efficient, they were friendly, funny and just a pleasure to have around.
I would like to take this time and say that our "Teaching For Intelligence" conference was a "BIG SUCCESS", and the bookstore that Jason and Eric helped run was an even bigger success. Thank you and please tell the guys, "Good Job" from Fred and Tracy.
Tracy J. Taliaferro
Manager, Client Services