[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Kyle G. D.
N. Mitchell St.
I intend to obtain an entrylevel position.
* Great skills in utilizing building security and lock procedures.
* Excellent ability to detect problems and report information to appropriate personnel.
* Exceptional ability to drive motor vehicles.
* Remarkable ability to understand and follow safety procedures.
* Strong ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures.
* Profound ability to resolve customer complaints and concerns.
* Immense skill in providing protection service to individuals.
* Indepth ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
* Uncommon knowledge of federal, State, and local laws and regulations.
* Profound ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
to Idaho Army National Guard
to / DG Nursery & Turf
Position: Chemical Operations Specialist D
* Established and applied CBRN defense measures
* Provided training advice and supervision regarding the proper use and maintenance procedures for CBRN equipment and operations
* Operated and perform operator maintenance on smoke generating equipment, CBRN identification/detection and decontamination equipment
* Trained military and civilian personnel first responders on CBRN response operations
* Operated and maintained CBRN detection and decontamination equipment
* to Idaho Army National Guard/ Kirkuk Iraq
Position: Detention Facility Guard
* Maintain security within the institution and oversaw the health and safety of staff and prisoners.
* Physically patrolled and visually inspected units, yards, buildings, prisoners, prisoner property and clothing, to ensure the welfare, safety and security.
* Maintained visual surveillance of grounds by foot and from rover vehicles.
* Performed inspections and searches of physical premises and cells, checking for contraband and compliance with regulations; investigated and reported unusual circumstances.
* Conducted pat and/ or strip searches of prisoners and visitors.
* Observed prisoners directly and indirectly through visual, audio and video monitoring, checking for unusual or abnormal activity, to ensure the physical safety of the prisoners, and staff.
* Observed and responded to obvious and subtle changes in prisoner conversation or behavior that might be inappropriate or indicate the potential for trouble.
* Monitored radio transmissions between staff in order to respond immediately to directions/emergencies, and to call for security support as needed.
* Provided escort and provided security to visitors.
* Complied with and enforced security procedures for keys, equipment and supplies, operated control room, Monitoring and accessing gates, cameras, alarms.
Position: Nursery Attendant
* Provided pest and disease control solutions ranging from conventional to organic
* Fertilized with both conventional and organic fertilizers
* Assisted customers in finding tools, products and fertilizer spreaders
* Assessed customer issues and counseled them on grass as well as seed matching turf blends
* Maintained equipment flowers, products, merchandise and seeds
* Placed railroad ties for aesthetic gardening use
to current, Associates Degree Criminal Justice, ITTTechnical Institute Boise, ID Campus
Lafrenz, Larry, Maj. General Retired Idaho Army National Guard, Commanding,
Lyle, Stephanie, Friend, Roommate
Lyle, Robert, Friend, Phone: