• Mock Trial Team: year member and was the Bteam captain two years in a row.
• Prelaw club: Treasurer and year member
• Phi Sigma Tau: Philosophy Honors Society
• Philosophy club
• P.E.A.C.E: Animal Rights group
• Participated in several Philosophy conferences including “Desire, Love and Sexuality in
Medieval Thought” and “perpetual Kant” where I was a respondent.
• On the Dean’s list Fall of , Spring , and Spring
Plainfield High School:
• National Honors society: Academic Outreach Officer Position
• National Spanish Honors Society
• Spanish club
• Badminton Team
• Competitive Marching band
• Jazz band
• Stage Orchestra.
• Has been listed on Who’s Who of American High School Students
• Has been invited on several Occasions to the National youth law forum.
• Participated in The John Marshall Law School Diversity Mock Trial Competition