[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
TRACEY N. S.
Panama Avenue ▪ Warren, MI ▪ ▪
* Diligent, detailoriented Legal Secretary, Certified Paralegal and Certified Notary Public, knowledgeable of all office functions, with ten years of experience in Litigation areas.
* Takes pride in multitasking, meeting deadlines, and staying organized in a fastpaced environment.
* Extremely dependable, flexible and adapts to change well.
* Possess a typing speed of w.p.m.
* All Microsoft Office
* Word Perfect
* Bankruptcy Pacer
* Electronic Court Filing ECF
* Lexis Nexis
BAKER COLLEGE, B.B.A., Human Resource Management, expected
ACADEMY OF COURT REPORTING, Paralegal Certificate received June
MARTIN LUTHER KING HIGH SCHOOL, Diploma received,
ASSET ACCEPTANCE, LLC Warren, MI
Litigation Legal Secretary, October November
* Prepared correspondence and legal pleadings such as answers, motions, objections, trial briefs, subpoenas, orders and judgments.
* Drafted arbitration proceedings to minimize court filings.
* Compiled exhibits for case preparation and presentation.
* Managed attorney docket calendar for court appearances.
* Assisted in meeting deadlines by extensive data entry and monitor of computer records.
* Handle incoming and outgoing mail.
* Provided legal research in Compliance/Licensing Department to obtain statewide collection agency licenses, in addition to preparing and reviewing contracts.
* Consistently followed FDCPA procedures, Federal and District Court Rules.
* Maintained a close and professional relationship with department staff and attorneys.
WELTMAN, WEINBERG & REIS CO., L.P.A Troy, MI
Litigation Legal Secretary, July August
* Effectively provided administrative support to multiple Attorneys and Litigation Team, by answering high volume phone calls, maintaining attorney calendars for scheduled hearings and trials.
* Successfully drafted pleadings, correspondence and letters by dictation and/or own personal knowledge.
* Conducted basic information search for Attorneys by client and defendant contact.
* Secured company profitably by keeping accounting/billing/invoices processed, while maintaining accurate records.
* Accurately proofread and edited outgoing documentation and perform data entry functions.
* Maintained and expand knowledge of Litigation by constant review of new developments in the Litigation practice.
* Replenished office supplies for litigation department via invoice and tracking.
TCF BANK Warren, MI
Bank Teller, October May
* Processed daily reconciliation forms and cash flow for established account holders.
* Exchanged large monetary transactions for check cashing, deposits and withdrawals.
* Issued traveler&;s checks, savings bonds and access to personal safety boxes.
* Maintained excellent customer service procedures and banking procedures.
U.P.S. United Parcel Service Madison Heights, MI
Shipping and Receiving Clerk, May November
* Processed shipments through UPS manifest system, or freight lines as instructed by management.
* Scanned and sorted mail.
* Assisted in dock operations, while keeping all work areas free of debris and clutter per housekeeping standard.
TARGET DEPARTMENT STORE Warren, MI
Customer Service Representative, May August
* Prepared merchandise for sale with options to return/exchange approved merchandise.
* Operated cash register fast, effectively, and accurately.
* Handled customer complaints with integrity and poise.
* Maintained supply inventory.
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST