[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Spinoza , apt. , Tel Aviv
Israeli Bar Association Qualified Lawyer
Interdisciplinary Centre IDC, Herzliya, Israel
LL.B. at Radzyner School of Law
B.A Government, Diplomacy & Strategy, Lauder School of Government
M. Firon & Co, Tel Aviv, Israel
Lawyer, Real Estate
* Performed due diligence to help firm buy assets.
* Supported complex real estate transactions, leases, sales agreements and Plan .
* Continued the ongoing work of the Registrar of Contractors, including registration and raising the classification of contractors.
* Registered land purchase rights.
Omri Erez. Law Firm, Tel Aviv, Israel
Lawyer, Real Estate & Litigation
* Conducted land Transactions and the drafting of agreements.
* Drafted legal briefs and arguments, including warrants, prosecution, defense and different requests.
Goldfarb, Levi, Eran. Law Firm, Tel Aviv, Israel
Legal Intern, Corporate & Financing. Litigation & Real Estate
* Conducted due diligence primarily for transactions and the preparation of opinions accordingly.
* Worked with local authorities and planning and construction committees.
* Processed and analyzed construction plans.
Edmond J. Safra Foundation. Education Foundation, Tel Aviv, Israel
Instructor for B.A Students
* Gathered data referencing social gaps in the Israeli society.
* Lectured in front of B.A students once a month.
* Led social field trips, referencing social gaps in the Israeli society and inequality in the Israeli social structure.
EXTRACURRICULAR AND COMMUNITY ACTIVITY
Law Student Volunteer, Children Victims of Crime, TelAviv, Israel
* Provided legal assistance primarily for children who were victims of rape, and offered information about legal proceedings.
Law Student Volunteer, Children in risk shelter, Herzliya, Israel
* Volunteered in Afternoon Club, helping children to complete their homework and enrich their knowledge.
MANDATORY MILITARY SERVICE
Staff sergeant, Outstanding Soldier signal
* Directed the education and instruction of soldiers on matters related to human rights.
* Instructed combat soldiers about the Israeli society once a week.
LANGUAGES Hebrew native; English fluent