• Translating certified documents for Criminal, Civil, Immigration and Appellate
• Translated brochures, leaflets and informational material designed by Legal Aid Society
for the public.
• Languages used: Spanish, Portuguese, French, Polish
Technical Consultant – bilingual SAP R/ trainer January – April – Training
and Development Department
EDS – Troy, MI
• Development of training materials: translating large volumes of presentations and
technical documentation from English into Spanish, recording work instructions using
Infopak and Infopak Glossary, correcting and editing existing materials.
• Coordinating workload with other members of the team through frequent
communication and multitasking in an extremely fastpaced environment.
• Providing classroom training for power users at Delphi plants in Mexico Fresnillo I and
II – SAP R/ manufacturing module.
Spanish Trainer/Translator HR – Training and Development Department –
February – December
Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. – Arcadia, WI
• Providing classroom training for the new nonEnglish speaking employees OSHA
safety, quality, HR and technology topics.
• Interpreting for the production employees on the shop floor and in their contacts with
various departments Benefits, Workers Compensation, Human Resources, Engineering,
Quality Control, Health & Safety.
• Translating variety of documents, manuals and instructions manufacturing, HR and
finance area of expertise.
• Conducting the new employee hiring process Interviewing, explaining the workload,
processing the job offers.
Spanish Instructor – Adjunct August – January
Cuyahoga County Community College – Cleveland, OH
• Teaching Spanish languages and elements of Hispanic cultures on three levels:
beginners, intermediate and upperintermediate.
• Languages used: Spanish, English.
Interpreter/Translator January – March
Millennium Translations – Rochdale, Greater Manchester, U.K.
• Mainly consecutive and simultaneous interpretation with some written translation when
• Interpreting for Public Service and Government Institutions such as: hospitals, clinics,
courts of law, social services, Home Office, HM Prisons and Youth Offenders Institutes,
police stations, schools.
• Main areas of expertise: medical and legal, on / basis.