[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Behram Jamshed I.
Present Address : Pinkas Lavon ,Shifte Israel ,Qyrat Yam Israel
Date of Birth : th Sept
Nationality : Indian
Religion : Parsee
Passport number : B
Sex : Male
Civil Statue : Married
Mobile : Israel
E mail :
* Resultoriented Garment Industry Professional with record of turning around organizations ensuring survival and growth during economic downturns.
* Proven Leadership capabilities in devising effective team structure, and restructuring territories for maximum profitability.
* Background includes managing major brands such as Victoria Secrets, Limited, Express, Lane Bryant, Jessica London and many more.
* Commerce Graduate with consistent studies on Labour laws & Practices, Pay Roll ,
* Attended training course at Colombo for factory Evaluation and upgradation from S.T.R, P.W.C and I.P.S.,
* Course completion from Quality Control ISO from National Institute of labor management Chennai.
* IRCA certified ISO: : Lead auditor Training course completed in June . .
* CAD Lectra System & Gerber: knowledge and worked on Digitizing , Pattern making , Grading .
* MS Office : Presentation , Report Writing , Spread Sheet application, Net Surfing for Research
* Handling production in Israel and quality systems with factories in Jordan, Egypt Jordan ,Egypt and Turkey.
QA QAS DIVISIONS Sri Lanka .
* Identify problems early on and recommend appropriate courses of action.
Help bring continuous improvement with vendors / factories performance
* Calibrate auditors and inspectors MCAs & FCAs to brand requirements.
Participate in or conduct quality review meetings with merchandising on a regular basis.
* . Audit, review and prepare audit reports.
* Approve samples prior to production
* Conduct factory evaluation.
Ensure timely reporting and tracking of key performance indicators
* Employing the functions and principals of management, quality control and interpreting statistical data.
* Anticipating and solving technical problems for factories including management of supply base and helping on product development ideas.
* Maintaining effective filing systems paperwork, samples and electronic data to provide traceability .
* Responsible for final shipment AQL.
* Played key role in reorganization of reporting structure and creating transparent environment between India and Sri Lanka office.
* Fostered and maintained strong communication and business relations with all suppliers.
Brands: Victoria Secrets for intimates Victoria Secret Direct , Victoria Secret Pink,
Victoria Secret Sports , Limited , Express , Diesel & Express.
Product brief : Intimates wears , Sleepwear & outwears .
Boom Club as Quality Assurance/Compliance Director India
* Heading India Operations, with regional Office based in Delhi/Bangalore/Chennai/Mumbai, reporting to the head office in New York.
* Direct communication with clients for the product quality / fit /Factory evaluations.
* Managing QA&;s team for allover Indian factories.
* Traveled to neighboring countries Nepal, SriLanka and within India to set and evaluate factories as per clients&; standards.
Activities and Accomplishments
* Standardized the reporting system in a docket form and team building done hierarchy structure.
* Responsible for planning and reviewing working activities. Carrying out factory appraisals and inwork checks where and when required.
* Liaise with customer support, suppliers, and technical workshops. Investigation of high returns/fault rates, carrying out stock checks, making appropriate recommendations to buyers, suppliers and management.
* Providing technical advice and assistance and keeping abreast of technical developments and
Innovations. Investigate and amend technical information
* Organize and chair mandatory meetings. Monitor and collate approved projects
* Inspect, record and review internal and external audits
* Provision of accurate literature to parties concerned
* Manage Health and Safety Issues, Risk Assessments
* Costing and business projection review with Business office on a weekly basis.
* Monitor weekly shipment status with Shipping and logistics dept, in coordination with the Production dept.
* Discuss and implement effective ways of cost control within the organization, particularly within the dept.
* Monitoring discipline within the dept.
* Recruitment of Merchandisers and Managers for the dept.
* Review the production plan with Production Manager once a preproduction sample is sent out for approval.
* Monitor production status with the production team on a daily basis if it is not according to the plan, alert senior level Management at vendors end so alternate planning can be done to bring the production back on track.
* Review quality of production with QA officers from a merchant point of view.
Brands: Lane Bryant, Jessica London, Northern Reflections, Wet Seal Inc, QVC, Hollister, Limited Too,
Mervyns, Zutopia, Express, Cato ,Catherienes Quacker ,Best & Co .
Product brief: Woven Tops & bottoms; Knit tops and bottoms.Denim bottoms and
outerwear; activewaer & surf wear; Sleepwear; skirts, Kids wear division woven,
denim, knits and leather apparel. Women&;s highend accessories and apparel, with
value added embellishments such as handworked embroidery, hand painting,
Creative Garments Ltd Mumbai, India, as a Production Manager .
Activities and Accomplishments
* Handled appx. Machines & Sub Contractors
* Helped the organization in getting the factories evaluated as per JCP, Limited, Express, Structure quality & human Resource Standards.
* At personnel level handled computerized software for the Man & Machine work equation to achieve best out of man per machine.
* Introduced the assembly working systems for the operators, piece goods evaluation. Inculcated production staff for the right attitude towards quality awareness.
* Introduced the quality control system for the inspections of raw materials like fabrics, trims well before production commencement.
Brands : Limited & Express,JCP Inprivate Intrinsic ,Wood house Inc Structure,
Venator Sourcing CoNorthern Elements , Northern Reflection , Northern
tradition , Randy River.
Action wear Belgium. Tommy Hilfiger .Li & Fung Hollister.
Product brief: Ladies Tops, Skirts. Shirts, Trousers, Shorts, Outerwear Jackets for
Outerwear, Sportswear. Handled various fabrics like silks, denims,
twills, yarn dyed and plain dyed, linens, corduroys, canvas etc.
Started Career with Tina Ludhina silk mills as a Production InCharge cum Merchandiser
Activities and Accomplishments
Sampling Prototype, Size Set, and PreProduction sample, Sourcing of garment accessories like zips, buttons etc.... Coordinations with all the departments of garment industry like Export Dept, Import Dept, Quality Dept, and Production Dept. Correspondence with the stores & fabrics dept to ensure that the quality & quantity of the accessories in house as per the required .
* Mrs. Sue Labriola / BoomClub President New York,
* Mr. Vijay AgrawalCreative Garment LtdPresident & AEPC ChairmanIndia.