• Directly supervised a fulfillment staff of more than employees, stockers and receivers, as well as supervisors on
nd shift within a ,squarefoot pet supply warehouse.
• Coordinated overall activities within the shift to ensure compliance with timelines.
• Efficiently minimized and maintained an allowable error, reflected on production reports of employees.
• Teamed up with the Maintenance Department in overseeing more than a mile of conveyor system used to move totes of
• Effectively maintained a % ontime dock leave on air and ground shipping.
• Proficiently applied Radio Frequency RF technologies in monitoring stock and inventory; gained full knowledge of
conveyor scanners and photo eyes.
• Rendered courier services to banks and mortgage companies throughout the Midwest area for Tricor, a $M company.
• Performed a wide array of HR functions, such as hiring, recruiting and training employees; played an integral role in
motivating and supervising support employee and drivers in shifts; successfully liaised with independent agents.
• Established a “no accident” record and a very low acceptable employee turnover rate.
• Streamlined processes to manage , pounds of inbound material and , pounds outbound each day; recognized as the
station in the nation in .
• Provided keen oversight in daily scheduling, dispatching and dressing of a team of over drivers with LTL/full truck loads
to locations in the continental United States.
• Constantly monitored and updated records of loads and mileage, truck servicing and payroll in a timely manner.