[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
West Granada Street, Tampa, FL
Business Management, Sales and Marketing Development Strategist
Business Owner and Florida Real Estate Title Expert
Client Relationship Building Business Consultation Sales Risk Management Compliance
Clientfacing business owner/manager with a career path across the healthcare, internet marketing and sales, title insurance and real property industry. Recognized for ability to develop new business, marketing plans and maintain impressive client/account retention rates during economic downturns. Expertly builds client trust and referral business through indepth research and strategic planning, employing the use of traditional practices and excellent personalized customer service.
Defy Age Today Florida Eye Center/AntiAging Division, St. Petersburg, FL / present
* Created an AntiAging Division for the Florida Eye Center focused on preventive healthcare and antiaging solutions for patients and medical practitioners.
* Designed brand name, logo, website, shopping cart, office procedures, auto responders and marketing materials and incorporated all successfully into the medical practice.
* Market same technology and private pay solutions to other medical physicians who are experiencing loss of practice revenue due to decreases in insurance reimbursements and rising expenses.
Carbon Copy Pro and Wealth Masters International Tampa, FL / to /
INTERNET MARKETER/BUSINESS MANAGER
* Responsible for converting online Internet traffic to product sales ranging from $,. to $,..
* Achieved over $. Million in product sales and increased client base by %.
* Call daily leads, build rapport, create urgency and gain their trust to the point that they feel comfortable providing their personal and financial information to determine if qualified to proceed with the business opportunity being presented.
* Consistently follow up with qualified leads via phone and email to provide detailed information, answer questions about products and services being offered and convert to a paid sale.
* Identify and deal with as appropriate, upgrade and retention opportunities for all new and existing members.
* Communicate effectively and efficiently with individuals from any and all demographic groups.
* Ensure all lead generation, marketing systems and sales funnels are running properly and tracked on multiple databases.
* Achieve sales metrics and performance goals set by individual producers.
* Devise and implement sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals.
* Provide ongoing training and support for all new and existing business members.
Integrity Title Group Tampa, FL / to /
GroupWest Title Tampa, FL to
* Solely responsible for all aspects of daily operations to ensure office ran smoothly, all policies and procedures were adhered to; work was completed efficiently, accurately and in a timely manner.
* Interviewed, trained and managed over employees. Devised and implemented a unique processing and training system resulting in a % successful closing ratio and an % repeat client ratio.
* Maintained one of the highest Underwriter/Auditor file compliance ratings in the State of Florida.
* Developed Marketing Sales Strategies and Campaigns to consistently attract and retain new clients.
* Responsible for all accounting, invoicing, receipts and disbursements for both Operating and Escrow accounts.
* Oversaw and actively involved in each file from origination, to processing, to closing, to disbursement and to post closing resulting in zero title claims for duration of company.
* Examined Title Search, Survey and all relevant documents related to the transaction in order to cure any and all title defects/issues so clear title and Lender/Owner title policies and endorsements could be issued.
* Prepared all legal documents needed in conjunction with each closing.
* Short Sale and Foreclosure specialist.
* Served as liaison between Lenders, Borrowers, Sellers, Attorneys, Real Estate Agents and Builders.
* Provided clients with a % average savings in closing costs in comparison to competitive title companies as a result of being a steam lined, efficient and providing extreme customer service/attention to detail upfront, upon receipt of the title order.
AmSouth Bank Tampa, FL to
LOAN ORIGINATOR/ AFFORDABLE HOUSING COMMUNITY LIASION OFFICER
* Marketed to local Realtors, Builders, NonProfits and Community Organizations in order to generate % new business relationships and loan referrals for the bank.
* Participated in an aggressive business development program&;s establishments and maintenance for developing profitable bank relationships.
* Responsible for representing the bank and providing leadership in key community activities involving civic, charitable, business and social organizations to maintain appropriate responsible citizen stature for the bank.
* Determined various credit needs of bank&;s market area through several business and community functions to ensure that the objectives of Community Reinvestment CRA are being met.
* Met with borrowers and related parties to provide information about loan options, documentation needed, market conditions and other requirements necessary to complete the application, obtain loan approval and close the loan.
* Structured loan programs to work in conjunction with current Federal and State housing initiatives.
* Provided complete loan package to processing department to clear any underwriting conditions. Analyzed and reviewed new loan guidelines, updates, programs and changes.
Proficient in: QuickBooks, Microsoft Office, ProForm, ProTrust and multiple Marketing System Platforms.
Licensed FL Title Agent
Licensed Notary Public
Professional References and Portfolio of Client Letters furnished upon request.