Resume for jose B. for Manager / Supervisor / Team Leader in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
JOSE E. B. BALCACER
C/Rafael Augusto S nchez No. , Edificio Gabriela XXIII,A
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
.. Home – .. Cell
Dedicated individual seeks a position with advancement opportunities that will utilize acquired skills and
experience to contribute to organizational success.
Strategic Sales Planning ? Relationship Management ? Communications Management
Key strengths and competencies:
|Financially accountable for yield and |Corporate Account Marketing |
|volume | |
|Impact through personal presence and |Budget Administration / P&L Management |
|leadership | |
|Communications and Marketing Programs |Transform targets to actions |
|Strategic Market Positioning |Staff Development Programs |
|Needs Assessment & Product Education |Team Leadership, Coaching, and Mentoring |
DELTA AIR LINES INC, Santo Domingo, D.R.
REGIONAL MARKETING & SALES MANAGER Dominican Republic & Haiti –
• Created Marketing and Public Relations strategies to increase brand awareness in the country. Developed and
executed strategies with new approaches that fulfill market requirements.
• Manage Marketing and Communications Media Plan budget with Corporate Headquarters and local providers to
maximize brand exposure.
• Served as Liaison with Company’s USA Marketing Department and Delta’s Latin America Marketing and Corporate
Communications in the region.
• Intelligent interpretation of Delta’s strategy adapted to the different Caribbean markets, always striving to increase
the local presence of Delta’s Line. Build and manage successful commercial relationships between the Company
and its target clients.
• Represent Delta’s Brand by taking on the legal representation for Delta Air Lines in Dominican Republic and Haiti.
• Reporting to the Central America and Caribbean Sales Director based in Costa Rica. Exposure to drive the
successful expansion of the largest global airline in a fast growing market and the responsibility of leading a team of
high caliber colleagues, while having overall responsibility for the relationships and communications strategies in
• Regional Corporate Sales Manager for Central America and Caribbean Region. Managed Global Multinational
Accounts through the region, achieving portfolio growth and increasing revenue and market share.
• Met or exceeded quotas through tenure; planning, organizing and administering Corporate and Agency Sales
• Established an advising relationship with longterm clients such as U.S. Embassy,
American Chamber of Commerce, Banks and Financial Institutions.
• Presentations to civic and community groups, support for cooperative communications and advertising promotions
and other marketing functions. Liaison with trade and representative companies. Managed projects and planed
actions in accordance with the strategy.
HOTEL MELIA SANTO DOMINGO, Santo Domingo, D.R.
SALES MANAGER –
• Engaged in sales activities related to promote the sale of the hotel trough periodic visits and good relationships with
JOSE E. B. BALCACER ? Page
• Maintained excellent rapport with Managers of different companies to obtain sales negotiations.
• Visited foreign markets such as Costa Rica, Venezuela and Guatemala to promote the hotel abroad in order to
• Negotiated with a variety of markets within a geographical segmentation Fabrics,
Couriers, Law firms, Construction companies, Vessels, Maritime transportation,
Warehouses, Security companies, Fuel and Oil companies.
• Work as a team to anticipate, meet and exceed our customer needs and expectations, to surpass performance and
revenue goals, by maximizing best business practices.
• Prepared writing and oral reports of visits, conversations, negotiations and procurements
to render weekly to upper management.
AMERICAN AIRLINES INC, Santo Domingo, D.R.
RESERVATIONS & SALES SUPERVISOR –
• Supervised and motivated employees to satisfy operational performance.
• Managed sales and operational activities.
• Understand, communicated and implemented corporate policies and procedures.
• Maintained corporate standards.
• Prepared schedules and manning base on manpower utilization.
• Maintained current knowledge of company related changes.
• Determined and communicated operational needs to upper management.
• Promoted the sales of the company product through the active engagement of employees.
• Motivated employees through coaching and counseling to promote employees
• Audit and analyzed multiple sales centers locations.
• Monitored to maintain high level of customer service by office personnel.
• Maintained employee moral by proper application of disciplinary action and
• Maximized operational performance, including ontime performance.
• Meet and exceed company«s and clients goals and expectations by interpreting, understanding and correctly
adhering to KPI indicators.
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
Master Business Administration MBA ? Universit‰ du Qu‰bec Montr‰al, Montr‰al, Canada
Bachelor of Science Law ? Universidad Iberoamericana UNIBE, Santo Domingo, D.R.
Management Transition Program
Sales & Marketing Strategies Program
Peak Performance through Commitment & Emotional Intelligence Program
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Internet Explorer, Siebel Administration & CRM
Sorry but this resume is not available for download. Please choose another!