Resume for Imad E. for Manager / Supervisor / Team Leader in Daychounieh, Lebanon
[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
IMAD E. E.
Main Street, AL Habib Residence, Bloc C, rd Floor Daychouniyeh, Metn Lebanon
|Mobile: + | |Email: |
| | | |
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Effective, efficient and proven Vessel Operations and Management skills with supporting background in
Accounting, Spares Procurement and Costumer Service. Goal oriented, Dedicated, Energetic, well
organized and able to work under pressure, / Mentality. Able to handle various tasks at once with high
efficiency and accuracy while meeting deadlines.
ALL TRANS SHIPPING & TRADING S.A.L., BEIRUT, LEBANON
st Jan – Present
RoRo Vessel Owners, Charterers, Operators and RoRo Line Operators / Vessel Managers Beirut,
Lebanon and Amman, Jordan
Operations Manager/Chartering Manager
• Negotiate and fix Short Term and Long Term C/P’s and contracts with Brokers.
• Responsible for ensuring that all commercial contracts are implemented, executed, supervised and
evaluated in accordance with their specific provisions.
• Prepare and implement short and medium term operational planning & budgets in coordination
with other departments.
• Monitor the vessel operating parameters Schedule, Route, Speed and Consumption and take
prompt action to limit any discrepancies.
• Prepare Voyage Schedule and give Instructions to Vessel Master/s.
• Calculate and prepare Charter Hire Invoices, OffHire and Demurrage statements and reports.
• Plan and order Bunker supply and assisted owners with all vessel husbanding Matters. Assist
vessel spares delivery tasks.
• Organize and follow up on relevant Surveys OnOff Hire surveys, underwater surveys, Cargo
Surveys and Marine accident Survey.
• Arrange Vessel and Cargo Insurance policies/coverage and handle claims.
• Compute Voyage and/or Freight contract Profit and Loss and give constructive suggestions to
Head Department and principles.
• Responsible for continuous implementation of all Marine safety and AntiPollution Rules within the
• Attend meetings with vessel Masters and discuss any points that need improvement and/or
• Assist the Spares Procurement department on regular basis.
• Set up and manned an independent Operations Department.
• Increased voyage profit by implementing strict vessel monitoring rules.
• Assisted the Accounting department with implementation of sound Voyage based accounting
RoRo Line Manager
• Arrange and File with the USA Customs and FMC Federal Maritime Commission the necessary
application and Forms to establish the RoRo Liner Service and obtain the VOCC status. In charge
of filing tariffs with the FMC.
• Prepare Liner schedules of the vessels.
• Manage and plan load and discharge Operations in sync with relevant parties Vessel Master,
Cargo Superintendents, Agents, Terminal Operators and Stevedores and ensure the vessels’ best
Cargo stowage and quick turnaround.
• Negotiate, manage and proactively maintain ocean freight contract agreements.
• Supervise the Manifest department and control the Manifested Freight rates.
• Assist the Accounting department with the Freight collection tasks.
• Introduced the FMC and VOCC rules and concepts to various company departments.
• Increased Freight Income by adhering to strict freight rate control and collection.
LEBANESE ORGANIZATION FOR INTERNATIONAL COMMERCE – rd Dec
Vessel Charterers Beirut, Lebanon
Operations Manager Assistant
• Vessel performance monitoring under terms of charterparty.
• Voyage and Laytime calculations including Offhire / Demurrage claims.
• Calculate and approve charter hire Invoices.
• Handling disbursements.
• Approve proforma D/A’s and arranging advance payment.
• Settlement of final D/A’s separate and bill the owners expenses.
• Keeping track of vessel’s location, ROB and examining Vessel daily report figures.
• Checking bunker invoices and remitting in due course.
SOCIETE INTERNATIONAL DE TRANSPORT MARITIME S.A.L.
Vessel Owners Beirut, Lebanon
• General accounting duties.
• Crew Salary calculation.
• Cash onboard control.
• Charter Hire Invoicing.
• Control and Remit owners related expenses.
PITNEY BOWES MANAGEMENT SERVICES PBMS –
Boston, MA USA
• Manage and supervise representatives in Boston area branches.
• Implemented company policies, Quality Control, Costumer Satisfaction, resulted in renewal of
several and major contract.
• Reports, Auditing, Inventory,
• Office Equipment and Machinery requisition.
• Payroll, Employee Reviews, Hiring & Firing, Subcontracting.
BUNKER HILL COMMUNITY COLLEGE, Boston, Massachusetts USA
Associate Degree in Business Management,
• Winner of an Academic Excellence Grant. President of the International Students Club,
Consecutive terms/Years. Increased Membership and Organized many social activities,
Coordinated with the College Staff and assisted Foreign students with Housing and Job
• Good accounting skills.
• Good verbal and written communication and reporting skills in English.
• Excellent reporting and researching skills.
• Commercial and analytical skills.
• Excellent MS Office and Acrobat Reader Skills.
• Quick familiarization with any Customized Software.
HONORS AND AWARDS
• Winner of the Gibran Khalil Gibran Academic Excellence Award Boston.
• Winner of two Pitney Bowes Management Services site awards Boston.
• Winner of three Pitney Bowes Management Services Leader Awards Boston.
• English Fluent, Arabic Fluent, French Conversant
HOBBIES AND INTERESTS
• Stamp Collecting.
References available upon request.
Sorry but this resume is not available for download. Please choose another!