Resume for Kenneth N. for Manager / Supervisor / Team Leader in Herriman, Utah
[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
MT Ogden Peak Dr Herriman UT cell
• Dedicated and skilled business professional with a versatile skill set developed through experience as a
general manager, operations manager and warehouse foreman/safety manager.
• Excel in resolving employer challenges with innovative solutions, systems and process improvements
to increase efficiency, customer satisfaction and the bottom line.
• Offer skills in MS Office Suite, AS and other applications/systems.
|Facility Management |Vendor Contract Negotiations |P&L Responsibility |
|MS Office Applications |Employee Hiring/Termination |Meeting & Event Planning |
|Staff Development & Training |Purchasing of supplies |Inventory Management |
|Employee Appraisals |Payroll |Expense Reduction |
|Copart Inc. – |/ – / |
General Manager, N. Salt Lake, UT / to /
General Manager, Eugene, Oregon / to /
Promoted after months from a small facility in Eugene Oregon to a much
larger facility in N. Salt Lake, UT. Responsibility for managing all facility
functions and supervising a team of customer service representatives and
outside production employees along with contract truck drivers.
• Due to increased business and reduced expenses was able to increase net earnings from $, in
to $. Mil in .
• Decreased supply expenditures % by implementing needed controls on stock/supplies and
standardizing ordering procedures.
• Assisted marketing in acquiring two new major accounts and successfully retained them as long term
• Successfully negotiated lower rates with all contract truck drivers resulting in overall savings of %.
• Implemented an increased awareness for our safety program. No lost time accidents in the past years.
|Industrial Gasket Inc. – |/ to / |
Production Manager, Wilsonville Oregon / – /
Operations Manager, Wilsonville Oregon / – /
Promoted to Operations Manager after years working as production manager.
Managed employees throughout the facility. Responsible for production,
shipping/receiving, inventory, purchasing, quality control, inside sales.
• Produced and shipped products to an everincreasing customer base. Sales increased from $,
per month in to over $, per month in .
• Successfully increased “ontime” shipping from % to % due to training, and closer monitoring of
• Increased average gross profit on orders from % to % due to the implementation of proper scrap
• Set up computer workstations for printing out bar codes for all orders as they were shipped.
|Tulon Company |/ – / |
Operations Supervisor, Hilsboro Oregon
Oversaw whole facility consisting of production operators and
shipping/receiving employee. Corporate management had already planned to
close this facility prior to my being employed there. I assisted in moving all
equipment to the San Jose facility where I was also offered a position but I
was not ready to move my family.
• Set up quality procedures that reduced returns from % down to %.
• After three months in this position, this facility turned a profit for the
first time in years.
|EMJ Steel Company |/ – / |
Relief Forman/Safety Manager, Portland Oregon
I was responsible for all Foreman duties when the regular foreman left each day at :PM. Duties
Receiving inventory, shipping orders, scheduling deliveries, filling out
packing list for common carrier shipments and the supervision of all warehouse
Safety Manager: months. Duties consist of: Conducting monthly safety
meetings, conducting weekly safety committee meetings, equipment and machine
training for all employees, conduct monthly building safety inspections,
handle all safety related issues, implement new safety rules and monitor the
observance of them.
Saw Production Lead man years: responsible for cut orders of stainless
steel, aluminum and carbon steel tubing, pipe and bar. Filling out pick
tickets, making out packing list, doing all UPS shipments, loading and
unloading trucks using overhead crane and forklift, filling random length
orders using Raymond side loader. Responsible for all Saw maintenance and
| Portland Community College, Portland, Oregon |/ |
Certificate in Management
|Southern Trinity University, Plano, Texas |/ |
BS – Business Admin.
| Safety Training Certificate – National Safety Council |/ |
Steve Sautter – PR Manager for Unified Fire Authority Salt Lake City, UT.
Brian Stenberg – Sales Manager – Beaver Bolt Tualatin Oregon
Brian Slade – Independent Investment Manager Herriman Utah
Sorry but this resume is not available for download. Please choose another!