[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Young professional with experience in small business management, recruitment, marketing and sales. Committed leader with bigpicture vision. Strong communication skills with upper management, employees, customers, clients, teachers and students&; one on one but also in large groups. Accomplished public speaker with dedicated work ethic.
* ProblemSolving Using my experience in previous situations as a guide to action and problemresolution in the present, and using combining information to reach logical, predictive conclusions.
* Communication Picking up and transferring information orally through listening to others and speaking to them, and writing and presenting ideas in such a way that they are understandable to others.
* Facilitating Interactions Fostering productive communication between employees, customers, clients, and upper management.
* Performing/Selling Putting myself in front of other people to inform, teach, sell or entertain them, and persuading other people to see an idea or product in the same way you do.
* Creating Processes/Procedures Creating logical sequences of events to accomplish particular tasks. Involves analysis to reduce a task to its basic elements and synthesis to create a sequence yielding a repeatable outcome.
* Managed stores with $. million and $. million in revenue respectively while being the youngest store manager in each company.
* For FY and FY, created the most interest in the Art Institute of Vancouver from high school students of all the Canadian representatives and was in the top five for all the representatives from the NorthWest Region Nevada, Washington, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, and all of Canada
* In September of , successfully managed Sport Mart store and was nationally recognized as one of the top out of + stores to achieve highest "Back to School" sales.
* In December of , created a prosperous environment allowing Bootlegger store to achieve the top % over budget in region during holiday shopping season.
The Art Institute of Vancouver EDMC, Vancouver, BC Based in Winnipeg, MB
High School Representative Present
* Collects quality workable inquiries by meeting inquiry goals. Collected the most by a Canadian representative in both FY and FY and was in the top five in the NorthWest Region. In addition, exceeded FY goals by .% and then based on increased targets, exceed FY goals by .%.
* Manages high school territory by developing and building rapport with a variety of departments and creating a comprehensive marketing plan. Has expanded this territory exponentially since taking it over.
* Schedules and conducts presentations in appropriate classes. Meets annual visit and presentation plans and maintains a sales database outlining a future calendar of at least three weeks. Achieved % of Visit goal and % of Presentations goal for FY, while reaching % in Visits and % of Presentations.
* Utilizes technology, public speaking skills, current industry and EDMC school information and all presentation materials to deliver effective multimedia presentations.
* Developed a marketing strategy to reach as many teachers as possible in order to schedule presentations with them.
* Provided regular updates on progress to management regarding inquiries, visits and presentations.
* Assisted management in mentoring rookies to help them achieve their maximum potential.
Bootlegger Comark Inc. Winnipeg, MB
Store Manager December May
* Achieved profit goals by meeting sales volume and sales per hour plans and controlling expenses
* Provided excellent customer service and a customer shopping atmosphere through leadership by example, training, managing and scheduling others
* Selected quality Associates by effectively recruiting, interviewing, and hiring
* Trained and developed employees and promotable candidates for internal postings by: . Orienting, training, counseling, disciplining, and providing written reviews . Conducting store, management and individual meetings . Providing opportunities for selfdevelopment. Managed a team of up to people.
* Provided a positive working environment by displaying an effective management style and leading by example in all responsibilities
* Developed personally by attending seminars, reading and active listening, especially in the areas of supervisory skills and creativity
Sport Mart The Forzani Group, Winnipeg, MB
Store Manager September December
* Directed all instore operations designed to maximize the store&;s overall sales. This includes staff management, training, hiring, coaching along with the actual logistics of running the store
* Produced profits by achieving sales goals, excellent customer service, and consistent, efficient management of store ops and associates. Provided promotable Associates through supportive job training and delegating of authority.
* Managed a team of up to people
Sales Manager April September
* Assisted the store manager in managing the store to achieve maximum sales through staff management and the appropriate logistics.
IpsosReid, Winnipeg, MB
Team Leader August April
* Responsible for Quality Control and Staff Management of up to people at one time.
* Managed up to surveys, ensuring they met productivity goals and budget expectations in for a specific shift and then throughout the entire survey window.
* Represented company when meeting with clients to discuss specific project requirements.
* Resourced the entire call center for a shift at a time to ensure all projects in center were on budget, achieving the appropriate expectations and any staff management issues that occurred.
University of Winnipeg, Winnipeg, MB
Bachelor of Arts in English with a secondary focus on Conflict Resolution
To be Completed in April