[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
To obtain a Customer Service role in a well established company that offers room for growth.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
* Ability to work well in any environment
* Hard worker who always goes above and beyond
* Very active listening and communication skills
* Excellent presentation & professional skills
* Excels as a leader, but believes in team effort
* Assertive and positive attributes
* Computer skills SAP, JD Edwards, Eatec, MEI, Oracle,AS and Microsoft Office
Kohl and Frisch Nov January
Customer Service RepContract
* Process high volume orders via Phone
* Process Returns,credits and concerns
Doosan Portable Power July November
* Processed daily orders through Oracle
* Ran weekly inventory reports for Managers
* Arranged freight across the US & Canada
* Processed credits & returns
Customer Service Associate January June
Aramark Refreshment Services Contract
* Processed daily orders via phone, email and fax from Clients across Canada
* Processed returns and credits to Customer Accounts
* Handled Customer inquiries on order delays and product information.
ItalPasta November January
Customer Service/Order Desk Contract
* Managed and Processed EDI orders for various clients
* Worked on a daily basis with the Sales teams in regards to client needs
* Managed large accounts i.e.: Zellers, via Zellers Web system
* Handled customer inquiries and concerns in a professional and friendly manner.
Cara Airline Solutions April June
Load Control Order Agent
* Managed and processed meal ordering on Foreign Airline Flights
* Implemented daily reports to Cara stations across Canada
* Retrieved SPML requirements of Airline websites
Cadbury Adams November March
Senior Customer Service Rep Contract
* Managed and processed designated Accounts for specific territories.
* Maintained a positive interpersonal working relationship with all my clients
* Processed orders through EDI, fax, phone and via email.
* Participated in quick resolutions when problems arise and handled all client needs in a timely fashion.
Tate & Lyle Red Path Sugars
Customer Care Associate
* Managed and processed client accounts on a daily basis
* Created daily production schedules
* Processed orders through EDI, fax, and phone.
* Trained new employees on customer service procedures and acted as a back up supervisor when manager was away.
* Built solid long lasting working relationships with clients.
* Handled all customer inquiries professionally
George Brown College
Child and Youth Worker Diploma
I enjoy reading, playing various sports, supporting the Maple Leafs, a steel pan musician, writing
Poetry, enjoying nature, meditation, yoga, experiencing new cultures And being challenged!!!!