ROBERT J T.
Alt. Phone ..
Production position utilizing years of management experience and engineering
skills in an industrial setting.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Highly experienced, motivated and creative in Production Management and
Engineering in the industrial setting focusing on improvement of processes and
growth of business. Excellent computer skills, knowledge of project management and
coordination between various departments and customers in a production
environment. Great Problems Solving Skills.
Production Manager Mar – Dec
Controlled AutomationÊÊBauxite, AR.
• Developed manufacturing processes and Implemented these to speed output and
cut cost by %.
• Scheduled manufacture of machinery to optimize the utilization of company and outside
resources to increase throughput of the company by %.
• Increased speed of hydraulic punching machinery manufacture by developing job projects
per machine and implementing a multi project production plan with continuous
• Reduced workers compensation costs by improving State and OSHA safety regulations for
two manufacturing plants.
• Lowered costs by maintaining compliance with State and Government EPA regulations.
• Planned and implemented new plant layouts for improved process flow that allowed
company to build % more machinery.
• Developed and implemented continuous improvement plan for manufacturing, that helped
company increase revenue from million to million dollars.
• Implemented inventory control to keep critical customer parts to decrease their downtime.
• Increased customer satisfaction through improved communication of the company’s
sales, engineering, and service departments.
• Organized teams that implemented testing procedures for machinery components and
completed machines prior to shipment to decrease defects and warranty issues.
• Managed production team of employees to accomplish company goals.