o Supply of material from warehouse on the assembly line
o Development of fixtures for storage and handling of assembly parts in the least
possible time as well as minimum physical efforts
o Introduction of enhanced tools for achieving accuracy
o Reduction in Non Valueadded Activities NVAs on the assembly line
• Construction of the foundation for and installation of a Double Spindle CNC Boring
• Introduced a High Racking System up to m height for the storage of material in the
• Introduced Very Narrow Aisle VNA forklift with a vertical reach of m as a material
• Kaizen implementation on the shopfloor.
• Introduced Kanban cards for maintaining proper accountability of the material as well as
for product tracking.
B.E. Mechanical from Nagpur University May .
H.S.S.C. from Maharashtra Board March .
S.S.C. from Maharashtra Board April .
• Attended Stress Buster Outbound Training held in the year .
• Certified as Senior First Aider in the First Aid Training conducted by St. John Ambulance
Association Goa held in the year .
• Participated in the Nagpur International Marathon held in the years and .
• Participated in the Vidarbha Talent Search Examination .
• Passed the Elementary Grade Drawing Examination held in the year .
• Passed the Mathematics Examinations held by the Nagpur Divisional Board in the years
Software Proficiency: MS Office, Internet.
Strengths: I am Dedicated, Honest and have a Positive Attitude towards my work.
Languages Known: English, Hindi and Marathi.
Name: Mandar Prakash F..
Father’s Name: Prakash F..
Date of Birth: nd July, .
Marital Status: Single.