[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
W. Marty C.
Union Rd, White House, Tennessee
Senior level manager, selfmotivated, intelligent, and experienced in all aspects of manufacturing,
materials/inventory, sales and marketing, organization, and finance. Excellent background in building
teams, and structuring organizations to excel. Possessing strong people skills, strong negotiating skills,
and a strong background in engineering, machining, fabricating, and materials management. Open to
opportunities where my experience would be used to innovate, to motivate, and to lead to both inside and
outside the box successes, and where finding a way, is the way.
Plant Manager Auburn Leather Company, Inc. August Current
• Total manufacturing, quality, maintenance, and materials responsibility for divisions
• Reorganized organizational structure to manage divisions as , eliminating wasted effort and expense
• Successfully reprocessed and launched new product lines for Honda Motorcycle Company
• Improved margins by %.
• Established quality initiative to lead one division to ISO certification and with the others following close behind.
• Identified equipment requirements for growth and quality improvement
• Updated staff to improve the level of performance, while overall eliminating unnecessary jobs and expenditures.
• Renegotiated and restructured relationships with suppliers to improve cost and to eliminate inventory by way of stocking
agreements and just in time deliveries.
• Currently working to improve the culture of company by updating procedures, policies, and renewing the company’s commitment
to it employees.
• Reestablishing Lean Manufacturing Initiative, and S program.
General Manager / CFO Novitec Industries, Inc. May – May
• Total responsibility for all aspects of the operation of the company.
• Responsible for moving two divisions in to two new buildings in the first year.
• Established procedures and systems to accurately move orders through this combination job shop and
contract machining company.
• Assisted in work holding and fixture design, and production problem solving.
• Established accounting systems to accurately track cost, expenses, and cost of goods sold, correcting
balance sheet errors, created chart of accounts, and made P&L statement useful.
• Built management team and established departments to manage Quality, Purchasing, Sales,
Operations, and Manufacturing.
• Directed quality department to become a true ISO company, not just flying a banner.
• Took over CFO duties in summer of , and restructured all debt to save almost $K per month in
• Renegotiated leases on both new buildings resulting in monthly savings of over $k per month.
• Established company website.
• Designed new company marketed products, in the area of motorcycle and automobile accessories, and
Christian fund raising products and marketing/promotional products.
Vice President Kustomwerks, Inc. November October
Greensboro, North Carolina
• Established new sales team of inside and outside representatives.
• Established marketing plan, advertising plan, and budget.
• Assisted in establishing warehouse procedures and computer systems
• Responsible for all details of attending, displaying, and staffing trade shows.
• Wrote press releases, designed product brochures, and magazine ads.
• Evaluated product design, product quality, and product sales ability.
• Grew sales by %.
General Manager Thunder Heart Performance Corp. April October
White House, Tennessee
• Began as Materials Manager, and promoted to General Manager within a few months.
• Expanded into new addition to facility, and was responsible for plant layout and material flow.
• Grew company from less than $k/month in sales to around $ million per month in sales and from
around employees to over .
• Built management team and associates team including purchasing, quality, production, assembly, and
engineering to handle growth and work efficiently.
• Responsible for the total financial success of the company, including monthly profitability, debt service,
and performance ROI to stock holders.
• Also responsible for customer service and customer satisfaction.
Materials Manager Betty Machine Company –
• Responsible for all aspects of Materials Department including material purchases, inventory control,
plant layout/material flow, and negotiations.
• Installed new, from the ground up, Windows computer network and custom manufacturing software.
Senior Buyer Franklin Precision Industry, Inc.
• Responsible for management of all purchasing, expediting, importing, exporting, packaging, and
• Installed new, from the ground up, Novell computer network, and custom manufacturing software.
• Heavy emphasis on price negotiations and localization of components to the USA from Japan resulting
in cost savings of almost $,. per year.
Associates Degree Mechanical Engineering – Alabama Technical College
Business Administration – Gadsden State Junior College
Microsoft Server System Administration
Novell System Administration