[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Recent MBA Graduate seeking Corporate Talent Acquisition role.
Resultsoriented talent acquisition manager with years of professional and technical full life cycle staffing experience. Creates bestinclass talent acquisition strategies through detailed knowledge of behavioral interviewing and structured processes. Wellversed in Office of Federal Contractor Compliance Program OFCCP legislation and workplace laws. Passionate professional with strong sense of urgency focused on delivering results with high end customer care.
Talent Acquisition Staffing & Recruitment Targeted Selection Behavioral Interviewing, Predictive Index,
Applicant Tracking Systems: Brass ring, Taleo, Deploy
Oracle, People Soft
Social Media & Technology
Training & Development
Employee Relations, Labor Relations
Compensation & Benefits Administration
Managing candidate & client relationships including but not limited to the following industries: Healthcare, Consumer Packaged Goods / Manufacturing, IT / IS, Engineering, Finance, Accounting, RD&E, Human Resources, Quality, Regulatory, Laboratory, Manufacturing, Operations.
Marquette University MBA Program
Masters Human Resource Management
University of Wisconsin Green Bay
Bachelors of Science Psychology with a Minor in Business Administration
HR First GE Healthcare Milwaukee, WI Contract
Global RPO HR Specialists providing work place solutions
* Manage Health Care IT Staffing across the United States.
* Presented Female Slates for % of roles in .
* Direct Global Supply Chain Hiring Across United States.
* Installed Hub Requisition process reducing process time by %.
MARS Petcare Nashville, TN
Subsidy Mars Inc. $ Billion Global CPG Manufacturer
Talent Acquisition Manager
Left Role in July for family reasons
* Launched applicanttracking system for exempt hiring across manufacturing network of plants, ensuring OFCCP compliance, reducing risk to the business.
* Managed full life cycle manufacturing operations and engineering roles.
* Designed approval process for all manufacturing exempt levels, eliminating budget concerns for manufacturing headcount.
* Incorporated Behavioral Interviewing and a structured process, resulting in a "Step change to the talent level" according to the Vice President of Manufacturing.
* Utilized Webbased resources and partnerships with organizations, reducing agency spending by % and increasing diversity by %.
* Led staff of recruiters.
* Managed a $ million Quality Regulations and Laboratory hiring project resulting in hires.
HR First GE Healthcare Milwaukee, WI
Global RPO HR Specialists providing work place solutions
Left Role for Management opportunity in warmer climate.
* Led Quality and Regulatory affairs hiring initiative, resulting in , hires in months across the United States.
* Reported weekly dashboard to the Chief Quality Officer status of the initiative, which was implemented organizationally.
* Facilitated internal career fair led by the management team, resulting in new hires.
* Managed Kaizen projects: Application Process, Candidate Reimbursement, and Expense Tracking reducing tracking errors by %.
* Fostered strong relationships by meeting weekly with each hiring manager, reducing ambiguity on status of roles.
HarleyDavidson Motor Company Milwaukee, WI
Global OEM provider of motorcycles and accessories
Recruiter III Product Development Center
* Managed full life cycle recruitment for all of Engineering, reducing time to fill from days to . days.
* Facilitated feedback for all internal applicants, ensuring timely feedback and development strategies to improve their careers, and increasing customer satisfaction by %.
* Managed a portfolio of full life cycle positions while increasing diversity and female hiring by %.
* Utilized web based tools, national and local associations, and networking which reduced agency spending by %.
* Met with each hiring manager individually to develop and maintain a recruitment strategy for their hiring needs, increasing customer satisfaction.
Manpower Professional Milwaukee, WI
World leader in the employment services industry
Technical Recruiter/Account Manager
* Staffed Engineering, IT, and Finance roles, resulting in contract placements a month and direct hire generating $, in revenue.
* Managed contractors assigned at client companies, a base of candidates, creating a talent bench for future openings.
* Set the record for largest onetime fee of $, for the Milwaukee professional office with the placement of a CFO at a retail account.
* Hit all sales and recruiting revenue goals by the beginning of October for the entire year of .
Robert Half International Milwaukee, WI
International leader in professional staffing and consulting
* Assigned candidates to administrative and financial roles resulting in billable hours during a recession.
* Utilized Internet recruiting tools and a local database to build and maintain constant growth in available candidates, creating a sustainable pipeline of candidates.
Techstaff Milwaukee, WI
National employment services organization
* Managed sales and recruiting for Engineering and Technical positions.
* Facilitated territorial change in business, increasing accountability and reducing ambiguity.
* Recorded a rookie record for generating % expected revenue.
Research and Certifications:
Independent Study for Masters "Staffing Selection Tools" A Detailed Analysis of Behavioral Interviewing, Assessment Centers, and Structured Interviews. Provided upon request
Predictive Index Certification
Assessment of Behavioral Characteristics
Milwaukee School of Engineering
Project Management Initiative Associates Certification