[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Osmarie J. P., CPA
Mobile number: +
Certified Public Accountant with +years&; experience in BB specifically in financial and special audit engagements of medium and large scale firms. Experience in regional and global financial reporting, project management, process improvements and systems design in FMCG environment at P&G.
Procter & Gamble IO SA ROHQ
Makati City, Philippines: February October
Service Manager, Global Financial Reporting Organization
* Designed and created the operational architecture of P&G&;s new Global Financial Reporting in Business warehouse platform. A multimillion Financial Reporting Breakthrough project which is part of the Business simplification vision of P&G. P&G Cincinnati Head Office
* Managed high level work with Global Corporate Tax, Global Legal, Global Internal Controls, and P&G Business Units to define data restrictions in finance/nonfinance reports to ensure compliance with P&G&;s complex business model and to prevent multibillion tax exposures to global and local tax authorities.
Management and Strategic Vision
* Led process improvements in Global Financial reporting data security working closely with HP on the technical part. Received a Power of You award Platinum highest award in P&G for all the process improvement initiatives.
* Directed effective and efficient resource planning to deliver Europe and Asia&;s profit forecast.
* Conducted vendor accounts review in Asia, Egypt and South Africa recovering ~$.M erroneous payments to vendors.
* Led review and implementation of process changes and improvements in Asia markets leading to effort hour reductions and automation of reports used by Top Management in decision making process.
* Supervised and provided appropriate coaching, training, continuous personality development and work development plan of direct reports.
* Managed outsourced services of P&G, Employee Service with IBM and Call Resolution Center in India to ensure compliance with Service Level Agreements, to improve working relationship between IBM and P&G Accounts Payable and to ensure quality service of Call Center to P&G vendors. Received recognition for improving the Call Center in India.
Lopez Fabian and Company
Philippines July July
* Managed special audit of development projects funded by the European Union and implemented by the Government of the Philippines under the Department of Health and Palawan Council for Sustainable Development Staff PCSDS.
* Prepared official financial statements and income tax return of medium and large companies with net assets ranging from ~$M to $M submitted to Philippine Bureau of Internal Revenue. Created management letter to communicate process GAPs and inefficiency to clients.
EDUCATION AND ELIGIBILITY
EDHEC, Full Time Global MBA Programme Nice, France
Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
University of Cordilleras Formerly Baguio Colleges Foundation
Top Graduating Class of
Passed the Philippines Certified Public Accountant Licensure Exam with .% score
English Excellent, French Basic Under study, Tagalog Native, Ilocano Native
Best in Class Exchange Program
P&G Costa Rica
Visual Basic and Access Database Training
Informatics Data center, Philippines
Tax/Business Development Consultant
Big Top Corporation, Philippines
Entrepreneur: Coowner Slique Inc. Crepes and Dessert Shop
Skills & Interest
* Knowledge in SAP Advanced, Oracle Advanced, Business Warehouse Advanced and Business Objects Intermediate
* Provide mentoring and career coaching to employees with below years&; experience within P&G and to fresh graduates and friends outside P&G.
* Running enthusiast, joined the Cincinnati K Flying Pig Marathon in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA