Resume for Grace W. for Manager / Supervisor / Team Leader / Manufacturing in Singapore, Singapore
[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
MARY GRACE INGRID MABINI W., PMP
Contact Numbers: +
B, Hillview Heights, Hillview Avenue Singapore
To be the Project Manager of a team who shall significantly contribute to project development by applying best
practices learned and acquired from professional experiences and studies to put company in better market position.
years experience in manufacturing environment. Strong leader who applied coaching and training in team
development. Well versed in all aspects of production operations including capacity planning & scheduling, inventory
management, quality improvement, and safety programs. Practiced GMP, cGMP, International Quality System
standards ISO and ISO. Well adapted working in class k and class K cleanroom environment. Self
started continuous improvement programs through designing work processes and procedures, and proficient hands on
work and engineering support. Thoroughly familiar with a broad range of manufacturing/quality protocols,
including Six Sigma, Kanban, TQM, JIT.
Project Management Professional Certification completion February
Project Management Institute, Pennsylvania, United States of
CREGANNA TACTX MEDICAL
June , – Present
Former AVALON MEDICAL SERVICES PTE LTD , Admirax Building Singapore
In charge of overall projects production operations activities of minimally invasive devices and polymer extrusion,
from project transfer, production planning, executing, monitor and controlling in adherence to customer specifications
and quality systems until the products are shipped to customer.
• Maximized and managed production capacity from projects increased to projects; consisting of
manpower scaled up to manpower.
• Spearheaded project transfers of minimally invasive device catheters from R&D facility in San Jose
California to mass production setup in Singapore
• Implemented quality improvement projects and ensuring compliance to quality systems and ISO that
resulted to % to % yield improvement of Empira product line from November to February time
• Strategized production operations that resulted to an improvement of cycle time for Percutaneous
Transluminal Coronary Angioplasty subassembly catheter of Cordis Johnson and Johnson’s company from
minutes to . minutes from December to February time frame.
• Lead a capacity ramp up project from /wk production capacity to /wk capacity from September
to January time frame.
• Established a company partnership with ELITC, a government training institution for skills training of
• Established BOM Bill of Material and point of order stock for products’ materials, and transaction to MSOFT.
• Established a production training procedure and training matrix that helped the company quality system
document and present employees training records.
• Implemented engineering change notice to improve techniques that improved level of workmanship of
assemblers and reduce cost in usage of materials through understanding all process / capacities constraints.
• Coached and lead a team of Production Supervisor, Line Leader, Manufacturing Technicians & Polymer
Extrusion Technician and Continuous process improvement engineer that totals to headcount.
• Maintained current knowledge of medical, technical and biomedical developments as related to the
• Supported prototype and lead pilot production and facilities engineering and planning when
• Procure and oversee outside vendors and consultants as required.
• Responsible for Health & Safety within assigned areas to include accident investigation and
AMKOR TECHNOLOGY PHILIPPINES May , – Mar. ,
Km Along East Service Road, Cupang, City of Muntinlupa, Philippines
Oversee all activities related to the excellent production of Integrated Circuits in TSSOP / TS Thin Shrink Small
Outline Package, TQFP Thin Quad Flat Package Die Preparation Station, Wafer mount, wafer saw/wash and
nd opt inspection, Wire bond station. Lead a team of Production Operators in the daytoday operations to meet
daily targets by planning and optimizations of WIP management for maximize throughput and linearity. I had been in
charge of writing technical reports, including but not limited to; D, MRB, RCA, ESR for issues concerning the line.
Liaise with different departments, making presentations at conferences, participate in workshops and collaborate in
specific areas of research.
• December Promoted to Supervisor for MountSawnd optical Inspection and Wirebond station.
• Conducted Activity Process Mapping of customers such as Analog and Intel to identify the process involved in
manufacturing their products.
• Conducted Workload Study for Die Preparation Station to support suggestions for
improvements on the cycle time and productivity of the area.
• Completed supervisor competency program, which included workshops to enhance
leadership and technical skills.
• TPM champion for stepB of MountSaw station.
• QIT champion for MountSaw nd Optical inspection station, administrative issues.
Machines / Equipments Handled & Sustained:
• Disco series and TSK & .
• Wirebond machines, KnS / Turbo plus & LXQ Model Wire Bonding Machine.
HIGH TECH COMPUTER CORPORATION Apr. , – Apr. ,
Hsin Hua Rd. Taoyuan, Taiwan, R.O.C.
My responsibilities were to give proficient diagnosis of PCBA issues with components, PCB vendors, and/or
manufacturing process and takes necessary actions to restore electronic units to operational status by accurately
interpreting and analyzing schematic and technical manuals / design of the electronic product. I had been assigned as
support engineer at stations from ICT Inline Circuit Technology, ATE Automated Testing Equipment, FT Function
Test, and RF, GSM/GPRS tests for Smart phones products. My skills developed were soldering, testing, and
debugging of assigned designs and maintain test documentations. I also performed selfdevised supplemental fault
analysis routines beyond the scope of automated diagnostics to isolate failure to faulty component in unit under test
and occasionally helped out quality department by conducting Quality Inspection based on quality criteria of PCBA.
• Chosen as realtime support engineer to work closely with SMT Surface Mount Technology engineers, and
Electronic Process Engineers doing diagnostic, repair, and failure analysis of NPI New Product
• Conducted product review on XDAII for O.
• Contributed to stateoftheart technology by solving
various engineering problems and selecting methods and
techniques to obtain solutions. Also by application of
electrical and computer engineering principles and concepts
in planning, coordinating, and executing research and
• Assumed full responsibility for assigned designs and
effectively supervised work of new foreign technical staff
and operators who are contributing to assembly, and test of
• Translated customers BOM, specifications, and assembly / test instructions into internal process workflow.
Machines / Equipments Handled & Sustained:
• Knowledgeable in operating Xray machines used for BGA Ball Grid Array components
• Knowledgeable in operating ICT, ATE, FT and RF testing
machines. Such as, HP Test Jet, GenRad, Agilent, Teradyne
and microprocessor based functional test platforms using
Polytechnic University of the Philippines June Apr. ,
Engineering Bldg. Pureza St. Sta Mesa, City of Manila,
Sorry but this resume is not available for download. Please choose another!