To obtain a position that will utilize my skills to create a successful work environment and have the opportunity to
advance within the company
/ – / Laboratory Corporation Dallas, TX
Specialty Laboratory Assistant
• Conducted assortments of specimens for Cytology department such as body fluids containing blood, urine,
synovial, pleural, focal points, sure path, and thin preps using smears and microscope to detect abnormalities or
diseases, and entered findings into computer using laboratory information system software.
• Prepared work stations for Cytotechnologist to examine cells stained with dye to locate abnormalities.
• Set up, maintained, calibrated, cleaned, and test sterility of medical laboratory equipment.
• Typed test data into reports using charts, graphs, excel, and word applications.
• Packaged and shipped tubes and or accessories to sister laboratories.
• Conducted and received telephone calls obtaining information from relevant sources. Trained new employees
in the Cytology department.
/ – / Chrysler LLC. Belvidere, IL & Warren, MI
Assembler Technician II
• Inspected parts and materials to be mounted for build of motor vehicles. Assembly of spoilers; lower trim;
speakers; brake lights; seatbelts; visors; weather strips; wheel base covers; taillights; upper trim; windshield
wipers; child safety decals; hood covers; doors; door handles; speakers; glass run and mirrors.
• Conducted hanging of sheet metal doors for robot assembly. Attached small metal parts to doors for robot to
• Technician of spray sand booths, prep deck, and sealer lines. Inspected products for possible damage to paint
coat, sanded and repaired any defects. Applied sealer to undercarriage of vehicle and base of vehicles to
protect from air and water leaks.
• Used air guns for binding materials to be used on vehicles to include a hoist and air tool. Monitored computers
to make sure products were in congruence.
• In charge of training fellow colleagues with equipment use and job requirements.
• Attended daily huddles concerning safety, quality and production of raw material.
/ – / Universal Medical Laboratory Detroit, MI
• Verified and compared identifications, doctors, test, insurance carriers with source documents and keyed data
in specific data fields using computer and software applications.
• Labeled specimens slides, stained slides and cover slipped slides for Cytotechnologist to examine.
• Set up, maintained, calibrated, cleaned, and test sterility of medical laboratory equipment. Selected materials