[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Tambra L. V.
Become established within a company where I can contribute to the success of the organization while continuing to grow professionally towards a management role.
* Continuing to work toward an Associate&;s Degree in Business Management
* Six years previous experience as a General Manager
* Over twenty years working in manufacturing environments
* Good computer skills: Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office , Internet
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Machine operation, power and hand tool usage, and rapid assembly processes
* Maintaining production speed, quality assurance, and meeting production quotas
* Being responsible for production scheduling, production reporting, order tracking, shipping / receiving
* Maintaining inventory levels and purchasing equipment and materials from vendors
* Experience as a shift supervisor
* Experienced in interviewing, hiring, and training new employees
Blackhawk Technical College, Janesville, Wisconsin August to present
* Working toward an Associate&;s Degree in Business Management
* Working toward a certificate in Supervisory Management
Lear Seating Corporation, Janesville, WI May to April
* Responsible for various aspects of automobile seat assembly, quality assurance, and minor repairs
* Use of power and hand tools and machine operation
Parker Pen, Janesville, WI August to October
* Operated and maintained up to six Swiss Able machines, which installed rollerball tips.
* Performed hourly tolerance/quality test and made adjustments as necessary.
* Performed routine preventative maintenance on machines.
Quality Composites Corporation, Janesville, WI. December to August
* Responsible for production scheduling, production reporting, and floor supervision
* Additionally responsible for interviewing, hiring and training of new employees
* Communicating with other departments from R&D to shipping/receiving to assure orders were expedited and on time.
* Purchasing of equipment, tools, and materials for production
Available upon request