Resume for Oytun Y. for Project Manager / Manufacturing in Istanbul, Turkey
[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
PERSONAL INFORMATION / CAREER SUMMARY
Date of Birth: //, stanbul
Yeni Imar St. No: /, Zuhtu Pasa, Kadıköy / stanbul
A creative, energetic team player with excellent communication & organizational
and people skills.Specialities; teamwork, customer focus and problem solving, drive and
timely/quality decision making, managerial courage. Action oriented and resilience in a
fastpaced and rapidly changing environment Objective is to pursue a career in sales,
marketing and organization; also in production chain: auditing, planning, product
GÜNEŞ H DROL K
Project Coordinator/Customer Representative
• Responsible in charge of the representation of French Customers Peugeot, Citroen,
• Following the whole project and auditings, reporting the whole process to the board.
• Coordinating the quotations and payments.
• Responsible of planning and management of the processes.
BOS OTOMATION AND ENERGY SERVICES ISTANBUL
Responsible of administrating the all sales activities of the company
Identifying new business opportunities, addressing strategical questions, and
developing new routes of vision.
Ιn charge of establishing a client database for the company.
Followed day to day sales activities of the company.
CBM COMPUTER AND NETWORKS
• Responsible of all sales activities of the company.
• Worked on the developing the product named CBM Eğitim software.
• Responsible of distributing the products to the key accounts.
• Followed day to day sales activites of the company.
• Prepared and presented the product presentations to the clients and Ministry of
• Supervised the sales team and reported to the managing board.
• Position entails a wide range of responsibilities from contacting with foreign clients
to following their day to day processes.
• Following the client’s medical and technical files
• Organizing the client’s accomadation during his/her stay in Turkey
• Gathered onthejob market research experience and enhanced data analysis skills,
and easily integrated with the rest of the professional team.
• ISTANBUL TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY
English / Physics Engineering
• BURAK BORA ANATOLIAN HIGH SCHOOL
French / Science Department
English – Fluent written & spoken
French – Fluent written & spoken
VOLUNTEER WORK AND ORGANIZATIONS
• AKAY Search and Rescue Association
o SAR Trainer, Team Leader in Izmit, Hatay, Düzce, Erzurum Cases
o Organized trekking tours in Bolu.
o Dealed in Public Relations of the assoc.
• Woman Biennal of Istanbul
o Fair activities coordinator, TUYAP
• Concordia , Volunteer Youth Camp
o Camp Animator in Aurillac, FRANCE
• Seneca Tours
o Istanbul Publicity Campaign of AT&T for US citizens in Istanbul
• Sezen AKSU Orchestra
o Stage Manager
• Soylu&Cengiz– EventUsta Efor
o Event Managements since Project Coordinations
CERTIFICATES AND SEMINARS
• CWS Church World Services and AB American Broad Emergency Management
• “Professional Communication and Developing Cogency” Educational Program
• First Aid Certificate
• Mountaineer License
• B Type Driver License
• Military service completed as ‘lieutenant’ rank.
INTERESTS AND ACTIVITIES
Interested in travelling, cinema, physics science, writing, playing guitar.
Problem solving, dealing with general public, organizing people, meeting deadlines, negotiating
Sorry but this resume is not available for download. Please choose another!