[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
ANIKET UPENDRA P.
C/o Ashok Tilekar, Bunglow No. , Netaji Subhash Housing Society, Pune
Contact: +; Email: ; Date of Birth: th March
PURCHASE, SUPPLY CHAIN & INVENTORY MANAGEMENT
Seeking a position in an organization that provides me ample opportunity to explore & excel while carving out the niche for personal, professional as well as organizational goals
SUMMARY OF SKILLS
* Accented with the latest trends and techniques of the field, currently pursuing MBA Production from Pune University backed with B.E. Electronics from BAMU University, determined to carve a successful niche in the industry.
* Competent and versatile professional with varied exposure to the entire spectrum of technical and commercial operations involved in Procurement, Purchase Management, Vendor Management, Material Requirement Planning, Supply Chain Management and Inventory Management.
* Gained practical exposure and theoretical knowledge while working on Projects like Inventory Management & Smart Home as part of the academic curriculum. Possess knowledge of various operating systems & Microprocessors. Enriched with the ability to learn new concepts & technology within a short span of time.
* Selfmotivated, hardworking & goaloriented, with a high degree of flexibility, creativity, resourcefulness, commitment & optimism, determined to carve a successful and satisfying career in the industry. Proven expertise in designing inventory/ dispatch/ logistics plans to derive maximum economy in utilization of vehicles/containers in transportation of materials.
* Excellent mentor and coach; target and achievement oriented with an ability to take up challenges and perform in changing work environs. Demonstrated ability to motivate staff to maximum productivity and control costs through the most effective uses of manpower and available resources.
Microsoft Windows XP, Vista
Intel , Intel & Intel Microprocessor
Pursuing MBA Production
BAMU University; First Class; .%
Maharashtra Board; First Class; .%
Maharashtra Board; Distinction; .%
Academic Projects Undertaken
Completed months Summer Internship with Fleet Guard Filters Pvt. Ltd. as part of Syllabus during MBA. In this company, BPR System was used for managing the inventory. I have learnt that how the BPR Works and its result on the inventory after implementing for managing inventory.
This project was designed in Home Automation System using c Microcontroller. The aim of the project was to make a remote controlling system of electrical equipment and provide protection to home from unauthorized entry. Following were the features of the project :
* Remote Controller Switches.
* Remote Controlled Window Curtains.
* Authorized Door Entry System.
* Security System.
Extra Curricular Accolades
* Attended Seminar on "Artificial Intelligence for Communication" at college level.
* Member of Organizing Team which organize REFLEXES a regional level competition.
* Was Event Head of ELogic REFLEXES.
Hobbies: Driving, Cooking, Listening to Music
Languages Known: English, Hindi and Marathi
Permanent Address: N, L/, near Swami Samarth Temple, Cidco, Aurangabad
When can join: Can join immediately. Also I am ready to relocate.
References: Available on request