[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Address in UAE:
Shaikh Ben Sorour Building, Tourist Club,
Abu Dhabi UAE
A challenging and rewarding position as Purchasing Manager who can inspire and influence coupled with strategic vision and commercial acumen, overseeing and coordinating purchasing activities including supplier selection, contracts, quality and cost control, and receiving of goods, who can build and maintain effective relationships at all levels to ensure an efficient number of suppliers are procured in a compliant manner to deliver best value for the company.
* years of Management on Davidoff projects.
* Strong experience in manufacturing, sourcing, purchasing, category management and costestimating.
* Well organized, flexible, take initiative, work well under pressure, and work effectively with peers, management and vendors.
* Develop strategies and plans and quickly facilitate resolution of complex issues.
Arabic English German Italian
Purchasing Manager: Present
Oettinger Imex Company Davidoff Group Davidoff, Avo, Zino, Griffin&;s, Zino Platinum
* Successfully helped in launching Avo, Zino, and Griffin&;s under the core brand, Davidoff.
* Participated in the creation of Zino Platinum that resulted in a positive outcome.
* Managed the creation of many accessories to support Davidoff cigars such as humidors, cutters and gift sets.
* Supervised the manufacturing of accessories inside and outside Switzerland.
* Broadened Davidoff clientele throughout Europe, Middle East and US.
* Represented the company in negotiating contracts and formulating policies
* Tackled all purchasing issues that lead to improved access and better quality services to meet increased demand.
* Implemented highlevel principles for procurement to be applied to any type
* Elaborated and expanded robust processes and systems to support consistency in delivery and commodity management.
* Maintained Customer Relationship Management.
* Searched for the highest quality merchandise at the lowest possible purchase cost.
* Coordinated with Marketing and Sales Departments to ensure consistency.
* Conducted and developed market analysis.
* Established and maintained accurate cost database to facilitate future estimates.
* Managed and controlled Warehouse operations.
* Reviewed and maintained updated records of inventory levels
* Followed up order placements and checked shipment.
* Interviewed and helped select new staff.
* Lead and mentored a team to ensure each member achieves his potential whilst working in accordance with the agreed procurement plan.
* Appraised products and services according to policy standards.
* Established foreign and domestic suppliers.
* Administered online purchasing systems.
Oettinger Imex Company Davidoff Group
* Provided customer service by developing excellent working relationships with customers.
* Handled customer requests.
* Prepared reports.
* Resolved customer problems and complaints ensuring customer satisfaction.
* Developed innovative ways to streamline the operations within customer requirements.
* Completed or assisted with miscellaneous projects.
* Provided support to other Logistics teams and interacted with other departments to meet cross functional needs.
* Acquired and utilized knowledge of all modes of transportation.
* SAP until present date Internet Explorer
* MS Office, Word, excel, Access, power point MS Outlook
Bachelor of Laws
Nationality: Swiss Marital Status: Married
Date of Birth: // Sports: Handball player
Previous Employment/Training Records
Officer in the Swiss Police
Chief of Criminal Police Department in Egypt
Diploma from Federal Criminal Police in Germany
Criminal Police Officer in Egypt