Resume for Manoj P. for Salesperson / Representative / Manufacturing in Ambarnath, India
[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Manoj Ramchandran P.
Contact No.: +–
A highly experienced Sales, Marketing and Operations Executive who has demonstrated
the ability to lead diverse teams of professionals to new levels of success in a variety of highly
competitive industries, cuttingedge markets, and fastpaced environments. Strong track
record of more than years of handson experience in strategic planning, business unit
development, project and product management, and system engineering strategies. Proven
ability to successfully analyze an organization’s critical business requirements, identify
deficiencies and potential opportunities, and develop innovative and costeffective solutions for
enhancing competitiveness, increasing revenues, and improving customer service offerings.
RCMPA Polishing Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Badlapur, India Since Feb
Jaguar Machinery and Spares was set up primarily to provide Mining Technology and related machinery to
Rare Earth mining industry in Malawi, which, gradually progressed into they themselves actually separating
the RE and manufacturing Cerium compounds under the flagship group “RCMPA”. Formerly known as
RCMPA India, RCMPA Polishing Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is a Rare Earth separation and manufacturing unit
based in India resolutely committed to manufacture Cerium based salts and compounds and cerium based
polishing powders for varied industries.
Job Role: Assistant Manager – Marketing & Sales
• Coordinate with the Marketing & Sales department for implementation and supervision of
Marketing plans & procedures.
• Assist the Manager in all Sales & Marketing related activities of the establishment.
Successfully perform managerial duties during Manager’s absence.
• Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales
• Review market analyses to determine customer needs, volume potential, price schedules,
and discount rates, and develop sales campaign to accommodate goals of the
• Development and implementation of the marketing plans & strategies.
• Represents the company at business/trade association meetings to promote new products
• Analyses sales statistics to formulate policy and to assist dealers in promoting sales for the
• Coordinates liaison between Sales department and other salesrelated units.
• Assists other departments within the establishment to prepare manuals & technical
publications/literatures. Also, assist the Manager in conducting professional presentations
for prospective clients.
• Prepares periodic sales reports showing sales volume and forecasting potential sales.
• Supervise all accounting paperwork pertaining to the managed events & promotions.
Forecast proposed travel expense budget for approvals of external assignments and
maintain accurate records of the same within the budgeted allowance.
• Joined as Marketing Executive in February , subsequently got promoted as Senior
Marketing Executive in April .
• Achieved and exceeded the targets, which resulted eventually, gaining the position of
Assistant Manager – Marketing & Sales. Designed and scheduled advertisements for
campaign events by creating product displays that best suits customer’s business
Mohamed Abdulrahman AlBahar CATERPILLAR, Sharjah, U.A.E. Jan
Mohamed Abdulrahman AlBahar, founded in , is one of the leading business houses in the Arabian Gulf. It has
two major divisions – the Machinery Group and the General Trading Group. Through its Machinery Group, established
in , the company represents Caterpillar in Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, UAE and in Oman through their Associate –
Oasis Trading and Equipment Co. The Head Office is located in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates.
Job Role: Marketing Analyst
• Based at General OfficeSales Department Equipments. Data mining from portals of CAT
& Allied and analyzing the same for generating reports for General Office and rest of the
Eastern Africa & Middle East branches.
• Keeping a track on the CAT system on daily basis and updating the changes as per the
requirement, & finalizing the reports.
• Creating CRYSTAL reports for Managers after cross analysis with the World Sales Analysis
data provided by the East Africa & Middle East Global Sales site.
• Evaluating Percentage Increase in Net Sales through these reports and generating
forecasts for all the reporting managers.
• Maintaining good business relations with major vendors and assisting the Manager & Team
Lead for organizing events, exhibitions and training new employees for General Office and
rest of the UAE branches.
• Responsible for all the excel reports & documentations for analyzing & comparing the
position of the establishment in global stands.
• Need Analysis, Product Explanations in terms of benefit to the company as well as to the
customer, Final Report Analysis and generating leads.
• Ensured regular followups on the resolutions/feedbacks received from all branches and
Suma Soft Pvt. Ltd., Pune, India Apr – Aug
An ISO : and ISO : certified Business Process Outsourcing BPO services company with
operations in the US and India. Its operations and software platforms process over million transactions every year
consisting of transportation management system, customer loan applications, catalog & mail orders, magazine
subscriptions, tax documents, cheque and accounting transaction documents.
Job Role: Team Leader
• Working within the Operations department International and Domestic Group handling
customers requirements in US & India through FTP, emails and conference calls.
• Experienced in customer relationship management, business development and service
expansion. Handson experience in building and maintaining business relations with major
international clients, ensuring maximum customer satisfaction by achieving delivery &
• Coordinating with operations department on each and every prospective project extended
towards the organization.
• Training & communicating with the Team/Associates and help them in process overview to
identify risks and deficiencies in all portfolios.
• Responsible for all business development related activities for all direct & corporate clients.
Exclusively managed & handled the associates & support staff for “Bajaj Auto Finance
Limited” project from its initial stage.
• Participated in strategic negotiations & its implementation with the superior management,
regarding tool testing, trial run and launch of new projects. Ensured, regular followups on
the resolutions/feedbacks from all direct & corporate clients relating to specified
• Joined as an Associate in April on consultant’s contract, subsequently got enrolled in
company payroll from October .
• Promoted as a Team Coach in October through InHouse Fast Track. Awarded "Best
Employee for Outstanding Contribution towards Customer Satisfaction" for achieving
and exceeding the process targets, by implementing Tutor strategy for associates.
Vandana Dyeing Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai, India Jun – Feb
Job Role: Admin cum Accounts Assistant
• Handled administration work and assisting the accounts department of the company.
• In addition, job included meetings with corporate clients on payments and deliveries,
closing price quotations & finalizing deals and assisting in customer relation and sales for
• Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Mumbai University, April
• Platforms : Microsoft Windows , NT ., , XP, Vista, Win , and Linux
Sorry but this resume is not available for download. Please choose another!