Operations Intern, CooperCrouse Hinds, Roanoke, VA Jul Sep
• Studied existing plant layout designs and suggested alternative floor layout designs
• Handled customer complaints in packaging and shipping departments
• Edited and documented standard operating procedures used in manufacturing and testing
Graduate Assistant, College of Engineering, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA Aug May
Oversaw and managed operations through strategic planning, requirements identification, system design,
coordination, task scheduling, and execution.
• Increased faculty’s tablet PC adoption by %, using successful marketing and advertising strategies
• Redesigned college’s website using best practice methods thereby increasing traffic and enrollment
• Developed alternative system for managing tablet loaner process reducing response time by %
• Coordinated with various offices and departments for quicker response to customer complaints
Supply Chain Engineer, Sicame India Connectors Pvt. Ltd., Chennai, India Jul Jul
Participated and completed tasks within the supply chain. Coordinated and interfaced between project team
and plant personnel in layout design, equipment purchase and installation, logistics and production issues.
Managed and oversaw complete incoming of materials from import, inspection, storage and issue.
• Worked with sourcing and quality on inspection, quality improvement issues and waste reduction